Who has all their 2005 plans set?

Well...I'm hoping to fit in a trip to HH sometime this year...but as for definite plans:

December 10th - 17th SSR (studio) :cheer2:
December 17th - 23rd BWV (studio) :cool1:

We are also considering:

December 23rd - 26th BWV (studio, cash) or POR... :earboy2:

WithFaith50 :wave:

Talked to MS Friday at 4pm, and booked a STANDARD view studio at the BWV for Dec 25-29!! MS said they had considerable studios at this time!!
Just thought I would pass this along!

Never stayed at Christmas, so we are excited!
Deerh

Our plans are in 2005:

1. BWV- June 5-11 1BR
2. HHI-July 3-10 1 BR
3.BWV-Dec 25-29 Studio

DeerH

first big trip home booked at SSR this juy 4- the 13th. going to try and save up for a non-dvc :sad2: :sad2: trip sometime in the fall for our first non-kids trip. have to stay in a non dvd resort because we used all of 2005 and part of 2006 already for a 1 bedroom at SSR.

Just DVC usage:

Was just at VWL January 16-21

Disneyland July 16-20 (Grand Californian)

October 7-10 BCV

October 29 - November 1 BCV

Planning on December 2-5, don't know which resort.

2005:

Jan. 4-8 Disney Magic (had a MAGICal time, just DW and I)

Mar 22-27 Fort Wilderness Cabin (on points)

Still working on details for a late summer/early fall getaway

2006:

August 19-26 The Cruisin' Castaways MAGICal Cruise

Yes! Our first stay as members.

Oct. 22 - 28 BWV

Got it at the 11 month mark. We're looking forward to F&W!

DisFlan

OKW from Oct 8-Oct 15---big reunion using 3 years worth of points!

Maistre Gracey- You and the Missus will be at WDW for a ---how shall I say this *significant* birthday for me this year. Yeah, that's right, I'll be 30! ;)

Do you think DH and I could meet you and the missus that weekend for a little Adventurers Club Kungaloosh toast to celebrate? We would LOVE that!:drinking1

Credit Man said:
Aug, 14-21 BCV
Aug, 21-26 BWV
Dec, 25-30 BWV

Mike,

Hazel is on the phone with MS right now, we just booked six nights for Fort Wilderness arriving on August 14th. We will have to hook up with you since we'll be at WDW the same time. It will be great to see you and your family again!!!

Andy

Just finished today with August ressie.

March:
9,10 - SSR Studio
11-13 - BWV Studio

August:
16-25 BWV 2 studios.

Just figured out that two studio's are way cheaper than a two bedroom, and we can have a unit free of children. :cool1:

Coach Rick,

Did you work that August reservation around DCI Finals in Foxboro this year?

pinnie

Hehehe...yes I did. If all goes well, I should be performing at DCI sometime during that week. Can't wait!! Just like old times. ;)

Just had to respond to this thread, so I could see my countdown timer! Tried to show two countdown timers but couldn't get it to work right, so I just have my 1st trip for 2005 listed below. Here's what I booked -

May 27 - 30, 2005 - SSR Studio - 12 yr. Anniversary trip, just me & DH

Aug 14 - 19, 2005 - SSR - 2 bedroom for me, DH, DS 16, DD 10, DD 8, DS's friend and a Studio for Sister and her family. Sharing a magical trip together!

Coach Rick said:
Just finished today with August ressie.

March:
9,10 - SSR Studio
11-13 - BWV Studio

August:
16-25 BWV 2 studios.

Just figured out that two studio's are way cheaper than a two bedroom, and we can have a unit free of children. :cool1:

Coach Rick - I hear you on the two studios vs. a two bedroom being 1) less points, and 2) a unit that's child-free, but then you won't have the washer/dryer and full kitchen. This wouldn't really bother me on a short trip, but I think I would miss this benefit for longer stays, like the 10 days you have booked in Aug.

barbnbrian said:
Coach Rick - I hear you on the two studios vs. a two bedroom being 1) less points, and 2) a unit that's child-free, but then you won't have the washer/dryer and full kitchen. This wouldn't really bother me on a short trip, but I think I would miss this benefit for longer stays, like the 10 days you have booked in Aug.

Hmm, good point. Are there laundry facilities on each floor at BWV?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter