Who has all their 2005 plans set?

VWL March 14-17
VB March 17-22

VWL December 3-8
DCL December 8-11 :wizard:

:jumping1: :thewave:

We will be going to BCV June 6-13 in a one bedroom. I'm taking my goddaughter on a surprise trip! We can't wait. :earboy2:

Almost set, but I still have 154 points left........ What will I do?

Anyone have any suggeations?

::MinnieMo For 2005.....SSR for 3 nights 3/3-3/6 (DH going to Daytona Bike week and I thought I would "help" him get situated and sneak in a few days at WDW).Then a split stay 4/20-4/29, SSR and BWV with my best friend. This will finish up a PAP bought last year and will probably be the last WDW trip until 2006.

First Disney Cruise on the Wonder- 4/24/ - 4/28 (Booked last May) :cool1:
Hilton Head- 4/28 - 5/3 (Booked last September) :smooth:
Boardwalk Villas-Food & Wine Festival 10/13- 10/18(Booked last wk):drinking1

Hey Maistre Gracey- See you at Hilton Head!!!!!

OKW May 29-June 5 Star Wars and Flowers
OKW Oct 7-10 MNSSHP and Food and Wine
SSR Dec 17-24 everything holiday

Ok, so I cheated. I still have to make one more phone call Monday for the last days of the Dec ressie. Depending on how airfare looks, we may stay at All Star Movies on Dec 24 and fly home the 25th if it's going to be cheaper or otherwise easier to fly. Definitely can't add another night on points though even if it will be tough to move from SSR to ASMo. I am definitely detecting an add on(or two) in our future when I look ahead to 2006. The DVC discount on the PAP is appreciated and the DDE will get a workout.

June 5 - 13 BWV
Oct 8 - 15 MVC Newport Beach for DL 50th celebration

Still have 232 OKW points that we've not decided what to do with them. May rent them to some friends so they can take their 5 kids to WDW. The 2 wks vacation I lost with the new employer sure puts a damper on the WDW trips.

June 12-17 we're going to Vegas (not DVC, we'll be staying at Bally's)

December 4-9 staying in a GV at OKW! can't wait!

Just one trip this year :guilty: : Thanksgiving week. :love: We're banking the rest for our x-mas 2006 plans. :Pinkbounc

We are adding an addition to our home and doing extensive remodeling. So our time and money budgets are limited. We are spending 5 nights in a studio at SSR and banking our points for a mega trip in 2006!

SSR Studio July 24 - 29, 2005 (My wife's birthday trip!)

Well not ALL set, I'd love to add another trip in '05 and I will if finances allow. But we are nailed down for:

4/24 -4/29 SSR
4/29 -4/30 Universal
5/1 -5/4 BWV

I am really going to try and go in early Dec and then before April in '06 because I'm buy Aps this year and want to use the heck out of them. Maybe Disney fever will abate a bit after that many trips?! :rolleyes:

alisa

Feb. 6th -11th

May 1st -6th

Sept. 29th -Oct 6th

All at SSR just the 2 of us :cool1: :cool1:

TwoTooHappy,
thanks for the reminder, i forgot to ask for a dedicated, i'll have to call on monday, if we make it thru the blizzard,
I'm in western mass snow started at 2pm, when did you get hit.
Your'll love the dedicated two bdrm, to me it seems so much more bigger and homier than a lockoff.

Hope to see you in August I'll be there with 6 teenage boys (look for me i'll be the one drinking heavily at the pool).

DeeDeeDis said:
TwoTooHappy,
thanks for the reminder, i forgot to ask for a dedicated, i'll have to call on monday, if we make it thru the blizzard,
I'm in western mass snow started at 2pm, when did you get hit.
Your'll love the dedicated two bdrm, to me it seems so much more bigger and homier than a lockoff.

Hope to see you in August I'll be there with 6 teenage boys (look for me i'll be the one drinking heavily at the pool).

It's still snowing here. We've got about 30" so far and it's still coming down strong! It's not suppose to stop until tonight on the Cape.
I'm excited for our first stay in a 2bedroom! I'm getting a Dis shirt so I'll be easy to spot :) I'm still waiting for Southwest to open those dates or for Jetblue to start their schedule from Hyannis!
Have fun in the snow and stay warm!

We just finished our 2005 plans this weekend. We still have to get some airline tickets once SWA opens it's schedule past June 6

Here is what is on the Agenda:
Easter: BCVs for a week flying SWA
June 24 - 27 VWL for a Drum Corp show at the Citrus Bowl (Waiting for SWA here)
July 16 - 19 VEGAS (NWA)
July 19 - 23 DISNEYLAND (SWA) then flying home on NWA from Orange Co.
August 10 - 14 Foxboro, MA for Drum Corp Finals at Gillette Stadium (SWA)
August 18 - 20 Possilbe trip back down to WDW for friend's birthday (SWA)
December 7 - 11 Christmas with friends at the BCVs and MVMCP

Now to return to work tomorrow so I can PAY for these trips! That and save for more DVC points!

pinnie

Easter - 2BR OWK at Easter. Tons of points (Fri / Sat 100 pp/night!!!)
Hope it's Fun.

4th of July - Saugatuck, MI (Boating, Beach, and socializing)

Aug - if DH's parents take DD-7 for a week in PA (Church camp) then I'm running away with hubby to anywhere at WDW. ??

Sept - Members cruise (on waitlist)...???
or
Labor Day Weekend again at Saugatuck, Michigan

Oct - Trip with Husbands family, 1BR or Studio at OKW
Haven't made reservations yet.

NYE - Dec 30, 31 - SSR 1BR
First week of Jan. BWV - 1BR (I've never been to BWV yet)

Love it, Goldi

All Set for June 23rd - July 8th

June 23 - 26th at All Star Sports
June 26 - July 4th at BCV
July 4 - 8th AKL

Oct. 2004 SSR
Aug. 2003 BWV
Oct. 2002 All Star Sports/BCV
March 2001 All Star Sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter