Who has all their 2005 plans set?

And we were going to take the year off. Bought AP's, oops.

May 29-June 4: OKW 2 BR with DSS and his wife and toddler
June 5 - June 10: BCV 1 BR with just the 3 of us
July 31 - Aug 5: BCV studio, just me and DD before she starts high school!

Yes, 2006 is booked. We've booked the May 27, 2006 DCL double dip Western cruise!

We're using our points to stay at the Polynesian again in December for my 35th Birthday. :earseek: We stayed there a couple weeks ago on points and loved it, if I have to turn 35, it's gonna be at the Polynesian. ;)

We have Hilton Head for May 22-27.
Still working on December trip. Hopefully December 4-10 at Boardwalk or BeachClub.

One definite trip:
May 1 - 7 at SSR, our first stay there

Planning a fall trip as soon as niece in NC tellls me the date of her wedding!
after wedding, hoping to stay at HH for a couple of days and then somewhere at WDW, will decide where when I know when -
help me out Jen!

We have three of our trips set so far:

May 13-19th, BCV 2-Bedroom Unit with friends

Sep 9th-15, OKW 2-Bedroom Unit with Brother and Family

Dec. 1-15th, OKW Studio (Just Mom and Me!) :wizard:

I've got 2005 planned and booked and have also thought some about what we might want to do thru 2008.

For 2005 -

Week of March 19 - BWV - 6 nights Studio - DD25 and myself
Week of July 31 - HHI - 5 nights 1BR - DW and myself

For 2006 -

Week of March 25 - SSR - 6 nights Studio - DW and myself
Thanksgiving - HHI - 3 nights 2BR - DW, DS30, DD25 and myself

For 2007 -

June - Holland America Alaska cruise using DVC points
August - HHI - week in 1BR

For 2008 -

May - some WDW resort for Flower and Garden show
August - HHI - week in 1BR

July 1,2 All Star Music
July 3-8 BCV 2 bdr me, dh, dd's 4,8,15 + friend, 16
(our first trip on points)

Oct. 21-23 SSR Studio me, dh, dd's 4 and 8
(our first trip home)

dh is slightly concerned that we have already had to borrow points (just 3). I think he sees an add-on in our future :rolleyes1

Just finished ours for 2005 - still have 77 points out of the 05 use year to use in 2006

OKW 2/20 - 2/25

BWV 12/19 - 12/23 (2 studios!)

Our first Trip as DVC member will be 06/11 - 06/18, and we are taking the in-laws to show how nice the place is at SSR.

I wish we had left over points to use for 2006 --- I had to cancel a December 2004 trip.

We are going to HH in May and I had to borrow afew points. I also made a ressie last July for my new sister in-law and her daughter for afew days and borrowed points!.... Oh well -- at least I have just about enough for 2005 to take our December trip.

Enjoy your trips everyone!

As usual, just one big trip:
Dec 3-11: 1BR BCV
This year we're planning to "splurge" and just stay in one place! The last three years we've stayed at two or three different places each time.

Oct. 15-23 at Coronado Springs. We booked this time specifically for the Food and Wine festival! I went last year, but took my DGDs, this trip is just DH and me.

Just finished booking our Dec. trip on Monday. We wouldn't be able to take more than one vacation a year without DVC.

HHI - June 5-10th
VWL - Dec. 11- 22nd

We won't be going to WDW in 2005, but I have my dates set for making my Jan. 2006 BWV reservation. We are also planning to go to HH for Thanksgiving this year...but can't make that reservation until April.

We do have tentative plans made out for the rest of 2006-2007 as we plan to get AP's next year and need to fit everything in before our baby turns 3 in 2007.

june 19-26 bwv
november26- dec 3 bwv..
maybe a weekend in between somewhere???

:cool1:

Febraury 9-20 - A Romantic one night at SSR, followed by a 4 day DCL cruise on the Wonder (plus some time at my parents house);

December 17-26 - 7 nights at BWV 2BR - Standard (plus some time at my parents home)

That should keep my addiction fed for another year... :earboy2:

SSR May 14-21 on an exchange....
OKW Nov 12,14,16
maybe OKW Sept 12 - 14 depends upon others.

I just changed our VWL stay to the BCV
DS & I are now staying at the WL Aug 18-21 and BCV Aug 21-27

(all this yrs points will be rolled over to next yr)

We are staying Aug 18-21 at the Allstar Sports
From Aug 21-26 at the BCV (2 bedroom and 2 studios for family)

I cannot wait.

GO EAGLES!!1 :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter