Where?

Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong.

Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong.

Too deep for me, Grasshopper :lmao:

I know where I belong, all right, but my boss has this unreasonable expectation that I keep coming to work in order to get paid. No how am I supposed to have fun in that setting?

Oops, I wandered into HOW when I was supposed to be talking WHERE. Not only that, but I have completely forgotten WHEN! :)

I know where I belong, all right, but my boss has this unreasonable expectation that I keep coming to work in order to get paid. Now how am I supposed to have fun in that setting?

Oops, I wandered into HOW when I was supposed to be talking WHERE. Not only that, but I have completely forgotten WHEN! :)

When you discard arrogance, complexity, and a few other things that get in the way, sooner or later you will discover that simple, childlike, and mysterious secret: Life is Fun.

When you discard arrogance, complexity, and a few other things that get in the way, sooner or later you will discover that simple, childlike, and mysterious secret: Life is Fun.

If I have to discard those then I'd have no excuse for using sarcasm and denial. My shrink would lose income and I would be completely on my own. Hmm, I seem to be defeating my own argument there, huh? Oh well, I'll just add this smiley to all my business emails. :banana:

If I have to discard those then I'd have no excuse for using sarcasm and denial. My shrink would lose income and I would be completely on my own. Hmm, I seem to be defeating my own argument there, huh? Oh well, I'll just add this smiley to all my business emails. :banana:

Rock-on, little banana! :banana:

I think you are all looking in the wrong spot

It's the otters, they took it!! Now we'll have to raise a ransom in beer to get it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter