• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to start? DLR pre-trip planning

So... who wants to do a backstage magic ABD with me?

Anybody?

I'm a good bunk mate.

I'll bring you Tim tams, vovo biscuits, and any other Aussie delicacy you like!
I wasn't even thinking about it until you mentioned Vovos. Mmmm. Vovos!

Still not worth the divorce, though ;)

My dates are picked.....last week of July, 2017.

Parks should be empty that week, I'm guessing.

o_O

And Marci has met Jes, though that could be a good or bad thing.

My plan was to say I was working a private security job, but then I'd be expected to bring home money, not spend it.

And Marci has met Jes, though that could be a good or bad thing.

My plan was to say I was working a private security job, but then I'd be expected to bring home money, not spend it.

I can give you money*, that's not an issue!

*monopoly money

um, me thinks traveling to meet a woman you met on the internet and she gives you money for meeting her doesn't make it better

um, me thinks traveling to meet a woman you met on the internet and she gives you money for meeting her doesn't make it better
LOL. I had enough people who thought it was strange that I went to NYC to see a woman I met on the Internet. And I brought my wife and daughter for that. There was no money involved... but I did get Vovos

In all seriousness, the DL show, especially past episodes where they helped a first-timer plan their trip, is a tremendous resource.

And Mary Jo, Michael, and Tom have been incredibly helpful with a couple of questions I asked them privately on Facebook as well.

Speaking of which.....Mary Jo, I still need the name of that beach café in Santa Barbara. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter