• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where to start? DLR pre-trip planning

I really like the fact that The Cheesecake Factory is circled on that map.

In fact, if I were really trying to cut costs, that's probably where I'd stay. Just snuggle up next to the dumpster at the end of every day, waiting for them to toss the uneaten cheesecake.

I really like the fact that The Cheesecake Factory is circled on that map.

In fact, if I were really trying to cut costs, that's probably where I'd stay. Just snuggle up next to the dumpster at the end of every day, waiting for them to toss the uneaten cheesecake.
Is that the Cheesecake Factory Penny works at? They never really say where the Big Bang Theory takes place, but I would love to meet her...so hot.

Is that the Cheesecake Factory Penny works at? They never really say where the Big Bang Theory takes place, but I would love to meet her...so hot.
She's got nothing on Jes! :love:

Besides, the set on that show looks so outrageously unlike a Cheesecake Factory. I don't know they get away with calling it that.

Pretty sure they say it's in Pasadena quite a few times?

She's got nothing on Jes! :love:

Besides, the set on that show looks so outrageously unlike a Cheesecake Factory. I don't know they get away with calling it that.
Oh god! The girl who plays penny is stunning! Definite girl crush!

I despise cheesecake :rolleyes1
I'm not sure I can be friends with someone who clearly lacks good judgement and taste... (just kidding, you're awesome!)

Oh god! The girl who plays penny is stunning! Definite girl crush!
I think part of the problem is that I have never seen her on anything other than the show. I don't find her character attractive at all - the dumb blonde thing does nothing for me. I'm sure she's not like that in real life but to me the looks mean nothing if there's not a brain to go with it.

As for Cheesecake Factory, we were actually just there for dinner a couple of weeks ago because we won a gift card at the Delaware DIS meet. We hadn't been there for ages as I don't greatly care for the place. It's one of those huge, very loud (by design) restaurants and I just don't enjoy that atmosphere. The food is very good and they have an expansive menu. And, of course, the cheesecake is wonderful, though we didn't have any when we went recently.

I'm not sure I can be friends with someone who clearly lacks good judgement and taste... (just kidding, you're awesome!)

well, to be fair, it is cream cheese that I despise and as most cheesecake is made with cream cheese I thus cannot eat most of them ... however I love it if it is made with ricotta or marscapone cheese

well, to be fair, it is cream cheese that I despise and as most cheesecake is made with cream cheese I thus cannot eat most of them ... however I love it if it is made with ricotta or marscapone cheese
I'm with you Max. I never liked cream cheese, even the flavored kinds. I'll eat any dessert unless I know it has cream cheese in it, even cream cheese frosting on cakes.

Jes: think I mentioned this before but Tom Bricker's site . . . disneytouristbog . . . is very helpful. I was last in L.A. when I was 10 yrs old so no help here. My parents took us to Knotts Berry Farm & Universal. Both were exceptional. At least then. The Universal Tram Tour as well as Jaws are the only things I remember. This was more than 35 yrs ago. We did not go to DIS as we had been for 1 day at the Magic Kingdom at WDW in Orlando in the mid 1970s. I remember the traffic out of LAX and that was more than 35 yrs past. Hoping you will work out included airport shuttles & not have to deal.

I was actually on the tourist blog before I was really into the DIS.

I've now got my heart set on the ABD but it's so ridiculously expensive and the single supplement is so crazy, it will not even nearly be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter