Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Queue or ride?

We just rode this last month, but I have no clue :confused3. I think I was so nervous about the ride, I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings. Anyone else have a guess?

nope not a clue lol

I have only seen a few pics of this land so far. I cant wait to see it in person

I'm with you Jeff...can't WAIT to see it in person and Terri, I'll probably be the same way when I ride it the first time! I'd watched a preview of the queue area and instructed DD to TAKE PICTURES as they went through the line. They'd refused to watch the preview, wanting to be surprised and they all said it was overwhelming...SO much to see. She did manage to get a few photos in the queue area....I'm assuming this is a "lab area":

i-nTwxxkF-L.jpg
:tink:

Picture perfect day here in Texas...and fall weather is upon us. Diane will laugh at me but I had my jacket handy yesterday...it was in the 60's! Plus...Astros win Game 2 of the World Series in extra innings last night. I'm not a huge baseball fan but this team is really fun (and frustrating :headache:) to watch. New crop for Thursday...and hope I haven't used this one recently!

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

Picture perfect day here in Texas...and fall weather is upon us. Diane will laugh at me but I had my jacket handy yesterday...it was in the 60's! Plus...Astros win Game 2 of the World Series in extra innings last night. I'm not a huge baseball fan but this team is really fun (and frustrating :headache:) to watch. New crop for Thursday...and hope I haven't used this one recently!

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg
I, for one, hate this fall weather. I am really cold-natured and am more than looking forward to getting away to FL in a few weeks. Hopefully it is really warm.

Is this crop from a car-themed ride/attraction? Epcot or MK?

I, for one, hate this fall weather. I am really cold-natured and am more than looking forward to getting away to FL in a few weeks. Hopefully it is really warm.

Is this crop from a car-themed ride/attraction? Epcot or MK?

It's my favorite time of the year. :cloud9: After dealing with daily 90+ temperatures and high humidity all summer, this is a WELCOMED RELIEF. Other than the normal allergy problems this weather is perfection for us. With that said, I fully understand how you would be excited to get some "Florida sunshine"! :sunny: ALWAYS ready to go to Florida and, like others, jealous of your upcoming trip! :rotfl: My sister is like you...cold-natured and she's looking forward to her January trip! Can't wait to see some pictures of your adventure!

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

This is from an Epcot attraction but it's not a car-themed. :tink:

It's my favorite time of the year. :cloud9: After dealing with daily 90+ temperatures and high humidity all summer, this is a WELCOMED RELIEF. Other than the normal allergy problems this weather is perfection for us. With that said, I fully understand how you would be excited to get some "Florida sunshine"! :sunny: ALWAYS ready to go to Florida and, like others, jealous of your upcoming trip! :rotfl: My sister is like you...cold-natured and she's looking forward to her January trip! Can't wait to see some pictures of your adventure!

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

Fall is my favorite too, although, I too am having a horrible time with allergies. For us here in Fl, fall is like spring. I just got done planting my garden and love that I can actually walk to the mail box and back without breaking a sweat. :P

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

FW or WS?

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

Mission Space?

Fall is my favorite too, although, I too am having a horrible time with allergies. For us here in Fl, fall is like spring. I just got done planting my garden and love that I can actually walk to the mail box and back without breaking a sweat. :P

ISN'T THAT MARVELOUS? :rotfl2: I'm thrilled when I have to wear my light jacket some place other than the freezing gyms during volleyball games! :lmao: My fall allergies are always worse than the spring ones. Have problems both seasons but fall "kicks my backside"; doctors appointment tomorrow morning for (hopefully) the shot that gets me back to normal every year! DH's fall garden is coming along well too...we need rain and hoping that comes tomorrow before the next cool front. The weekend is sitting up as a PERFECT football weekend. Cool front Friday bringing possible night time lows in the 30's :jumping1:; DD was looking at tickets for the Texas A&M football game Saturday night...she wants to "sit out in that cool weather" plus take Redstorm to her first college football game. We're super excited to see the cool temperatures!:tink:

Last edited:

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

Up here we wear shorts when it's in the 60's.:rotfl2:

Up here we wear shorts when it's in the 60's.:rotfl2:

:lmao: I KNEW you'd laugh at me! :lmao: I'm actually still in shorts but made a note this morning to get the long pants out of the spare closet! :rotfl: Didn't need the blanket yet during soccer this evening :rolleyes1 but I'm sure they'll be used tomorrow night at football. LONG road trip game so we'll miss football; volleyball practice match at 5:30 here and we'll spend the evening watching the World Series. :tink:

Sad news on Facebook tonight posted by one of my high school classmates. Her daughter's 7,883 square foot home, valued at 1.6 million dollars was totally destroyed this afternoon by fire. They think embers from an outdoor fire pit ignited it in the strong south winds. :sad2:

i-VPXzNV4-S.jpg
i-JbvZCTJ-S.jpg
i-JDjcwjd-S.jpg
i-pLvHqGP-S.jpg

Sad news on Facebook tonight posted by one of my high school classmates. Her daughter's 7,883 square foot home, valued at 1.6 million dollars was totally destroyed this afternoon by fire. They think embers from an outdoor fire pit ignited it in the strong south winds. :sad2:

i-VPXzNV4-S.jpg
i-JbvZCTJ-S.jpg
i-JDjcwjd-S.jpg
i-pLvHqGP-S.jpg

Wow! :eek: Glad no one was hurt! But you have a friend who had a 7,880 sq. ft. house worth 1.6 million!? I don't think there is a building within 3 counties of me that is that big!

i-bMhNwpt-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is in the waiting area for the movie; it's not a scale. What is it? :tink:

Thermometer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter