Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-NbkK4Sx-S.jpg

This is not from Epcot or the MK so not the Mine Train and it's not water. :tink:

AK?

Clearly not a good sports night for us. :sad2: When Redstorm goes from this...to this:

i-4zwdnVD-M.jpg
i-5TRkwQp-M.jpg

...it's not a good night. :headache: Especially when we see the head coach, who's been on her "backside" the last month demanding more and more, gently place her hand on her arm before the School song and give her a smile...heartbreaking. NO one on the team had a good night but she played her heart out and gave her teammates the opportunity...they just couldn't take advantage of it. :headache:

i-wGGMcKg-S.jpg
i-szpbbpS-S.jpg
i-x3VLgjn-S.jpg
i-3QbG55M-S.jpg
i-nSbc6NJ-S.jpg
... AND THE ASTROS LOST 3-1! :faint: Both teams go back to work and the volleyball team WILL be ready for the playoffs next week! :cheer2: :tink:

Maybe some of you have noticed I've been a little "out there" this past month. :crazy: I know Denise has...my referring to Africa as a country, not a continent; not remembering her picture of Ariel posted on another thread; not making requests on TIBM, etc. I've been erasing photos instead of posting them :rolleyes:; answering questions here and forgetting to post the reply; making crops and forgetting where/what they were from, etc. I've had a health issue on my mind and want to make my "PSA"...Public Service Announcement...of the month. This year October, Breast Awareness Month, took on a new meaning. I had my regular yearly mammogram on September 27th and received word a couple of days later that there was a problem. I've had 3 additional mammograms, 2 doctor's appointments, an accidently cancelled biopsy, missed phone calls, cancelled orders and FINALLY on last Thursday, a stereotactic biopsy. Almost a week later I finally received the results and ALL IS GOOD. party:It's been a VERY stressful month and I'm finally ready to get back to normal. :faint: Doesn't mean I still won't be "flaky" at times :rolleyes1, still dealing with DH's shoulder problem that's not getting better and looking at a possible root canal if the problems I'm having aren't sinus related AND Redstorm's foot problems are still with her but at least I know I don't have breast cancer! :D Be aware of your health ladies; keep those regular checkups so small problems don't turn into large ones. I felt no "lump" but DID keep the yearly mammogram appointment. I was told IF the problem area WAS cancer it had been noticed very early likening my chance of a full recovery had it "gone the other way". Don't put it off...keep those "well checkup" appointments. :thumbsup2 (...and THANK YOU DIANE for your encouraging words :hug:.) :tink:

i-NbkK4Sx-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Flight of Passage. Since I have no idea WHAT it is :rotfl:; tell me WHERE it is. :tink:

Queue or ride?

Maybe some of you have noticed I've been a little "out there" this past month. :crazy: I know Denise has...my referring to Africa as a country, not a continent; not remembering her picture of Ariel posted on another thread; not making requests on TIBM, etc. I've been erasing photos instead of posting them :rolleyes:; answering questions here and forgetting to post the reply; making crops and forgetting where/what they were from, etc. I've had a health issue on my mind and want to make my "PSA"...Public Service Announcement...of the month. This year October, Breast Awareness Month, took on a new meaning. I had my regular yearly mammogram on September 27th and received word a couple of days later that there was a problem. I've had 3 additional mammograms, 2 doctor's appointments, an accidently cancelled biopsy, missed phone calls, cancelled orders and FINALLY on last Thursday, a stereotactic biopsy. Almost a week later I finally received the results and ALL IS GOOD. party:It's been a VERY stressful month and I'm finally ready to get back to normal. :faint: Doesn't mean I still won't be "flaky" at times :rolleyes1, still dealing with DH's shoulder problem that's not getting better and looking at a possible root canal if the problems I'm having aren't sinus related AND Redstorm's foot problems are still with her but at least I know I don't have breast cancer! :D Be aware of your health ladies; keep those regular checkups so small problems don't turn into large ones. I felt no "lump" but DID keep the yearly mammogram appointment. I was told IF the problem area WAS cancer it had been noticed very early likening my chance of a full recovery had it "gone the other way". Don't put it off...keep those "well checkup" appointments. :thumbsup2 (...and THANK YOU DIANE for your encouraging words :hug:.) :tink:

Glad you don't have breast cancer! party: I just had my annual "wellness check up" yesterday so I for one try to stay on top of that stuff.

That is great news. I had a scare a few years ago, so I know the feeling. After that I had to have mamos every 6 months and now am back to yearly. I agree that everyone should have annual checkups and all preventative screenings.

i-NbkK4Sx-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from Flight of Passage. Since I have no idea WHAT it is :rotfl:; tell me WHERE it is. :tink:

We just rode this last month, but I have no clue :confused3. I think I was so nervous about the ride, I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings. Anyone else have a guess?

sorry but I have to post this lol

I don't know if you watch this show but I love it

but glad everything is ok with you

sorry but I have to post this lol

I don't know if you watch this show but I love it

but glad everything is ok with you

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: No Jeff...have never seen that show but that's priceless! And SO reminds me of the Princess :crazy:; she's struggling now in Social Studies :rolleyes1 on the same subject. She got so frustrated the other night she blurted out, "What the hell's the difference?" :lmao:...realizing she said a "bad word" she added..."I shouldn't have said THAT, should I?" :faint: Have I said lately...SHE'S CHALLENGING! But then...I find it hard to disagree with her. :rotfl: In my defense I'll just say I have SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE that has come "with age" :rolleyes1 I often have a hard time remembering it ALL. :rolleyes1 We all have to learn to "chill" and laugh at ourselves. As I was loading my grocery purchases in the car yesterday I overheard a "smart a** young teenager "mouth off" to his mother (who had just said something silly); I SO wanted to say to him "WOW...it must be nice to be as smart as you are and know EVERYTHING" :rolleyes1. One look at his mother told me how "frazzled" she was; I know that feeling well and just wanted to hug her and let HER know I understand....many times "life" gets in the way of logic...been there; done that! :tink:

Glad you don't have breast cancer! party: I just had my annual "wellness check up" yesterday so I for one try to stay on top of that stuff.

That is great news. I had a scare a few years ago, so I know the feeling. After that I had to have mamos every 6 months and now am back to yearly. I agree that everyone should have annual checkups and all preventative screenings.

:thumbsup2 So Terri knows what a hard month it's been having lived it. This was my third breast biopsy but this one worried me...it "felt different". I guess it was just the circumstances plus the fact that it's been 15 years since I've had that type of issue. So glad y'all are keeping up with those checkups; they're a "pain" (in more ways than one :rotfl:) but so necessary. I know way to many women who have NOT had the same results Terri and I had. And MEN...you have the same responsibility! Stay on top of your health; you can never prevent ALL problems and challenges but you can sure get ahead of them. ::yes:: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter