Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cHw4Q9B-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This was taken in Frontierland and it's a picture from a parade. Who/what does this eye belong to. :tink:

It looks like the clock from Beauty and the Beast? Cogsworth?

Looks like a depressed Jimminy Cricket to me.

is it from the festival of fantasy parade?

Who? As in it's a character with a name. Jimmy Cricket is a good guess. I thought maybe Crush? It's not a fish?

It looks like the clock from Beauty and the Beast? Cogsworth?

i-cHw4Q9B-Th.jpg

I love Elizabeth's "depressed Jimminy Cricket" question :goodvibes...made me smile. ::yes:: This IS from the Festival of Fantasy but not Jimminy Cricket, Cogsworth or Crush (no, it's not a fish). This "character" doesn't have a "name" name but, like Diane suggested, is called something...just not a clock (Cogsworth). :goodvibes :tink:

Ah, now you have it. This is from the Muppets. It's not in the queue or waiting area. It's not related to a food service.

So now just tell me where. And - bonus points for telling me what is on the sign. It's not an exit sign. It's not so much an instruction than a prohibited sign.

What only?

No clue, not a huge Muppets fan and have only seen the show once because it was raining and we were "stuck" :rotfl2: ... maybe "cast or crew" only? :tink:

i-cHw4Q9B-Th.jpg

I love Elizabeth's "depressed Jimminy Cricket" question :goodvibes...made me smile. ::yes:: This IS from the Festival of Fantasy but not Jimminy Cricket, Cogsworth or Crush (no, it's not a fish). This "character" doesn't have a "name" name but, like Diane suggested, is called something...just not a clock (Cogsworth). :goodvibes :tink:
Is it a sun, moon or another astral body?

Ah, now you have it. This is from the Muppets. It's not in the queue or waiting area. It's not related to a food service.

So now just tell me where. And - bonus points for telling me what is on the sign. It's not an exit sign. It's not so much an instruction than a prohibited sign.

What only?

Is it from the actual movie or somewhere in the building?

No clue, not a huge Muppets fan and have only seen the show once because it was raining and we were "stuck" :rotfl2: ... maybe "cast or crew" only? :tink:

Is it from the actual movie or somewhere in the building?

This is from the Muppets in HS. It's not in the queue or waiting area. But, it is somewhere else in the building.

It's not related to a food service.

So now just tell me where.

And - bonus points for telling me what is on the sign. It's not an exit sign. It's not so much an instruction than a prohibited sign.

Only what?

This is from the Muppets in HS. It's not in the queue or waiting area. But, it is somewhere else in the building.

And - bonus points for telling me what is on the sign. It's not an exit sign. It's not so much an instruction than a prohibited sign.

Only what?

Inside the show area or the show? :tink:

Only what?

In the shop, Chickens Only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter