Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

5 hours at the high school :cheer2: and good news on all games! :cheer2: Volleyball freshman STILL undefeated...felt bad for the team they beat tonight...they only scored 8 points in both games :o; varsity & JV both had wins and the football team did MUCH better than last week, winning 41-14...fun night tonight! :yay:

f791feaa-1493-4584-8b65-622dc6e0638b_zpsofqpibn9.jpg

Not at the entrance and not in the firehouse and Jeff...yes...this IS from "a land"....just not the ones Terri asked about. :rolleyes1 :tink:

Inside or outside?

Last edited:

Diane...I started my ornament Trash Can Collection too! :santa:

P1090143_zpsoforuzak.jpg

...and this is my latest "creation"...a Bellville sports wreath for the front door...even found a soccer goal and player for Redstorm :yay: to add too it!

P1090139_zpsiz2t6siw.jpg
:tink:

DD and Bryan are enjoying Bryan's early Christmas gift from us :goodvibes...after 5 years, we still haven't gotten him in the "Cowboys camp"...his ONLY "downfall"...he's a Texan fan and is loving his first NFL game at NRG Stadium in Houston...

14463045_10205862985492342_5954260572949632786_n.jpg

DD and Bryan are enjoying Bryan's early Christmas gift from us :goodvibes...after 5 years, we still haven't gotten him in the "Cowboys camp"...his ONLY "downfall"...he's a Texan fan and is loving his first NFL game at NRG Stadium in Houston...

14463045_10205862985492342_5954260572949632786_n.jpg

Hope they moved a lot closer to the field. Place looks fairly empty

I have this as a ringtone on my phones, drives my DH crazy, but it makes me smile every time I hear it!

:rotfl2: DD does too...but we all LOVE it! :goodvibes She has different Disney "sounds" for ALL of us! :lovestruc She DOES get "strange looks" when her phone rings while she's in line at the grocery store! :rotfl::tink:

Hope they moved a lot closer to the field. Place looks fairly empty

Braved the cool pool water after lunch...now down to 72 degrees:cold:...suppose to be back in the 90's this week and sure hoping it warms back up a little!
They were there EARLY! :crazy::sunny::crazy: Bryan was SO excited he didn't sleep last night :lmao:. Filled up quickly, in fact, thanks to Facebook, we figured out one of other DD's former boyfriends :goodvibes and his son was sitting 3-4 rows in front of them and one of DD's band classmates was a little to the right. :goodvibes They had a "Bellville reunion" :rotfl:; saw a GOOD game too. While the Cowboys are "stinking it up" :rolleyes1 with the 49's, the Texans won 27-20. :goodvibes :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter