Where did you meet your Significant Other

I bullied him in Grade 6. I wasn’t the instigator, I just wanted to be part of the ‘cool kids’. We went to the same school for Grade 12 too, but I stayed far far away.

January will be 8 years since I accepted his friend request on Facebook and this Boxing Day is our five year wedding anniversary.

College. We had a class together but didn’t date until we were set up with each other for my sorority Christmas date party at the end of the semester. After that, I was hooked!

We were College Interns at a TV station that we both would later work at.
We didn't start dating until 2 years after meeting, and got married 2 years after that. So known each other 41 years, started dating 39 years ago, been married 37 years.

Match.com. My free trial had run out, but he had sent me a wink and I really wanted to reply, so I had to pay for a month membership. We met in November, were engaged by January, and married in a September. 9 years this year. I still tell him he owes me for the one-month cost I paid for him 🤷🏻‍♀️

We both had 2005 MINI Coopers, same color, that we bought new. She was married in TN, I had a girlfriend in MI. She came up to some MINI Cooper club events in MI and I got to know her then we both attended a big annual MINI event in North Carolina in 2008 and we were both alone. Yada yada yada she picked me up by the fire pit.

A party a my best friends apartment. He taught me how to make a water bong out of a two liter. We were young. We have been together 27 years, married for 23.

I was in 6th grade and he was in 8th. I could not stand him because he was one of the cool kids. I dated his cousin for a short period at an out of town college; we broke up but remained friends. We both moved back towards my hometown and hung out.One day he said I’m going to ask my cousin to go to the movies with us. His cousin was the 8th grade boy I couldn’t stand! I kind of like him now. :p 23 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter