When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be at Disney from Oct 3rd to Oct 16th. Split stay at Value Resort on to and finishing up at a Monorail Resort.
Had a great time! For many of the same reasons I appreciate going to museums alone, the solo portion of the trip was a great experience - you are on your own clock with plenty of time to soak up the park's art, architecture, atmosphere, experiences, etc. I recommend every Disney Parks fan doing it at least once.

Last edited:

I'm fortunate to have 2 solos trips planned, 4/30-5/8 at BLT, and split stay BLT & AKL, 10/1-10/8. I go with the flow when visiting. Always able to meet up with people.

Had a great time! For many of the same reasons I appreciate going to museums alone, the solo portion of the trip was a great experience - you are on your own clock with plenty of time to soak up the park's art, architecture, atmosphere, experiences, etc. I recommend every Disney Parks fan doing it at least once.
Hope you do it again.
I go solo all the time and meet up with friends. Solo is the only way I prefer to do it now. I'm "SOLO-SPOILED." -- See a post about being SOLO SPOILED. That was me.

I’ll be there oct 3rd to the 5th at wdw then universal for hhn until the 9th.

Last edited:
I'll be there June 5th to the 26th at Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk and Animal Kingdom. Then again August 16th to the 30th at Boardwalk and Riviera.

Ill be solo for the first time May 18-22. Split stay between Riviera and Boulder Ridge. Anyone want to meet up let me know!

1st solo trip! going june 4th-7th AOA. would love to meetup if your going too!

First solo trip June 12-16! Tentatively staying at the Pop Century. Would love to meet up if anyone will be visiting WDW at the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter