When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'm fortunate to have 2 solos trips planned, 4/30-5/8 at BLT, and split stay BLT & AKL, 10/1-10/8. I go with the flow when visiting. Always able to meet up with people.
Going to be there the same week (4/29-5/8) and was about to post asking who would be around. Would definitely be up for meeting some new people as well!

I'm planning a solo trip Oct. 29-Nov. 13 split between Dis springs and Swan/Dolphin. First time at F&W.

I am going November 2-7 and staying at Music and participating in Wine and Dine 10K. Let the planning begin!
Natalie
It'll be my first time for F&W as well, very excited. Going on my first solo trip 10/31-11/5 with my 40th bday on 11/3. So while it Is still a little odd to ask strangers on the interwebs, feel free to DM me when we're all there if anyone wants to grab a drink! I'm just a big beer/bourbon/music/movie fan.

Doing a crazy split stay between BWV/BLT/AKL and the last time I was at WDW was in 2011. pre-covid I would go to DLR every few months since I live just over an hour away.

August 19-22, staying at ASMo (preferred w/D+ discount was cheaper than any other value, who knew?). Currently have no plans except park reservations, and this can change!

Anyone going 6/8/2022 to 6/10/22 or is just around the area at the time to go to other places I just need buddies cause I feel kind of lonely ;-;

17-20 please since I don't want people too old lol

Just paid the deposit for my first solo trip 8/26- 8/30. I will be going again in December with family so I really just want to soak in the atmosphere and do my thing in August.

POFQ 14 sept to 28th Sept, first solo trip!
I'm about to book Sept 22-27 😀. I'll be at a Marriott villa up the road closer to Universal (passholder) but plan to eat my way around the F&W and of course dress up for MNSSHP that Sunday. POFQ is a fantastic property - if you enjoy having your room drapes open be sure to request a corner room.

Hey everyone :) I (f, 39) will be there October 2 - 16, shoot me a pm if anyone's around.
Would be interested in Disney + Universal park days, as well as some resort hopping for food and/or drinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter