Whats your favourite "first sight" in WDW?

I'm basically with Elon girl.....There's a process....First it's the terminal at MCO: the mini-monorail, MousEarsport (or the other Mouse store), outside is a fountain I love (looks like a big stone bathtub bubbling over)....From there, you see the WDW billoards (notice there's very few WDW ads facing the other direction) and the gateway into WDW!

The first view of the Castle and the Epcot ball always give me pause too.

It's the whole sequence that I enjoy.

I have to agree with this one as well. It's hard to pick just one thing. When we drive down, it's seeing the billboards and then the arches with the welcome sign and then my resort's sign!.

Just seeing Space Mountain from the Monorail on the way to the Magic Kingdom just makes me :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

mine is 100% when you first drive into disney, and see the signs welcoming you. i cry everytime =]

also when i first walk through the magic kingdom's train station entrance an see Main Street and the Castle. i feel like im home and i usually cry then too

and when i see the partners statue.. its beautiful and amazing and i love it and i cry =]

-NYTiz's Daughter

mine is 100% when you first drive into disney, and see the signs welcoming you. i cry everytime =]

also when i first walk through the magic kingdom's train station entrance an see Main Street and the Castle. i feel like im home and i usually cry then too

and when i see the partners statue.. its beautiful and amazing and i love it and i cry =]

-NYTiz's Daughter

I am the same way! I even cried watching the Holiday Special on the Travel Channel! :sad:

Main street is awesome. I love getting onto the grounds and just seeing everything at work. Disney is just a well oiled machine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter