Whats your favourite "first sight" in WDW?

:rotfl: I am another one that votes for the entrance gate--love it, usually give DH bruises as I grab his arm and scream ""WE ARE HERE, WE ARE HOME"". Makes him smile, too.:lovestruc

The Welcome sign as you enter the property...it always brings tears to my eyes telling me "I'm home."

We've only been there once, but this was it for me and I'm sure it will be the next time.
100_1260.jpg

Another vote for the welcome sign. We all start cheering. My DS starts bouncing in his booster seat and pointing out things along the way to the hotel. We all just get so excited. After driving all day, it is such as exciting sight.

My two favorite sights in WDW are the gateway and when you walk down mainstreet and see Cinderella's Castle.

Pulling up to Beach Club, its like pulling into our driveway after a long trip away from home.

Once we see the Welcome sign coming up we actually start a countdown until we are on Disney property & then we look like this-:banana: :banana: :banana:
But my personal favorite is walking in under the train station, going around and getting my first full view of the castle. This is my first stop every trip!!!

For me it was main street witht he castle view.

My friends said they'd never seen me move so fast as i did me first ever morning in Disney world (at the grand old age of 27- we never went when I was a kid) and that was the sight that got me moving after a flight from UK and with horrible jetlag.

Dreaming of seeing it again someday, although when i do me choice may change

We usually take a certain highway (can't remember the name, it might be US 192, but I'm not sure) and I can always see 1) the Spaceship Earth, 2) the Contemporary, and 3) the TofT from this route. That's another way I know it's time to start :banana:!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo: I get really excited when I see all of the beautiful flowers in front of the train station...most especially if we're lucky enuff to be there when the train pulls in with all of the dancers and characters. What an amazing sight!!! Can't believe we go next month...:dance3:

Since I've always done the drive to WDW, that first "Disney World: Next 3 exits" sign always makes my heart jump.

And the gates as you're entering the property are a big deal for me too. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter