What's for dinner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my sisters coming over tonight and I'm making

Slow roasted tomatoes and Goat's cheese salad

Stuffed chicken breasts with sage & parma ham

Ginger passionfruit trifle.

Lots of wine - just in case something goes wrong! ;)

We are having fish & chips from the chippie

I have my sisters coming over tonight and I'm making

Slow roasted tomatoes and Goat's cheese salad

Stuffed chicken breasts with sage & parma ham

Ginger passionfruit trifle.

Lots of wine - just in case something goes wrong! ;)

That sounds absolutley delicious........

As we were out today visiting Father Christmas+Katie Price we popped into Pizza Hut(15% off today as well :cool1: ).We all shared Meat Feast Pizza,Ham+Pepperoni Pizza,Cheese Garlic Bread+Ice Cream Factory.
Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert later :cool1: .x.

Im going out for dinner tonight :cool1:

Ooo- Off anywhere nice Nat?

I had prawns seared in lime, ginger, chilli and a splash of white wine, with rice.... My Mum made the same but with Pork for her and Robert....

Bob xoxoxox

Roast lamb, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, cabbage & peas

Steak pies from the local farm shop (yummy!), mash potatoes, carrots and sprouts.

I made some some Yorkshire puddings following Jamies Oliver's receipe in this months Good food magazine and they were so big I made my hubby take a photo on his phone! Go Jamie Oliver! :cool1:

Will be cooking roast lamb, with roast pots, swede & carrot, runner beans, peas and sweetcorn :)

Claire ;)

Quorn vegetable roast (nicer than the family one), roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, mixed veg and gravy.

tonight we had Jacket potatoes with cheese

We had chicken provencale, rice and veg. All a la lazy M&S as we're all poorly I couldn't be bothered to cook properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter