What's for dinner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we had homemade shepherds pie with peas & cabbage. Today i'm having Quorn mince, mash potato & veg

Yesterday was Frankie+Benny's,ME-Steak,chips,mushrooms,onion rings+tomato.HUBBY- Chicken pasta dish+herbed potatoes.we shared a cheese garlic bread+The Godfather for dessert all washed down with 2 Sleigh Ride cocktails each.

Tonight is home-made chicken+turkey stew in the slow cooker with crusty bread.Dessert will be Mickey Mouse waffles with cream+maple syrup+strawberry jam :thumbsup2 .x.

Last night we had homemade burgers and chips (Although I had a veggie burger which was out of the freezer!)....

Tonight we're having Chicken Satay Stir Fry.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Probably M&S sweet and sour chicken with rice. Steve is working til 10 all this week and i'm getting a cold so I want something easy!

soup , cheese and crackers for me and DD had pasta.

We went to Bluewater Yo! Sushi for tea, we asked the girls where they wanted to go for their treat (part of their reward system)and this is what they chose...
DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Always keen to try anything, and knowing that she loves Japanese pickled Ginger, eldest DD asked about the wasabi, this is what happened when she tried some.....:scared1:

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

These are the empties....

DSC_0019.jpg

A fun time was had by all.

We went to Bluewater Yo! Sushi for tea, we asked the girls where they wanted to go for their treat (part of their reward system)and this is what they chose...
DSC_0004-2.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Always keen to try anything, and knowing that she loves Japanese pickled Ginger, eldest DD asked about the wasabi, this is what happened when she tried some.....:scared1:

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

These are the empties....

DSC_0019.jpg

A fun time was had by all.

Those pics of your DD with the Wasabi really make me laugh! My future BIL loves anything hot and spicy, but when he tried some wasabi it nearly killed him off! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Brilliant Pics Joanne,I pull similar faces when eating sushi :rotfl2:

Lovely photos Joanne:thumbsup2

I'm having pasta bolognaise.

Hubbys back home tonight so will be having roast Lamb with roast potatoes,veggies gravy and mint sauce

fab photos Joanne :goodvibes

tonight we are mince, dumplings, mashed potato, peas and carrots ... yummy winter comfort food :)

Rosemary+Mint Herb crusted lamb,garlic roasties,brussels,carrots,yorkshire pud+gravy.x.

chicken Balti tonight. Jacket Potato and beans & ham for DD.

Chicken breasts stuffed with(home-made)cheese+mushroom filling,wrapped in bacon,garlic+herb new pots+asparagus with a cheese sauce.x.

Probably spaghetti hoops on toast.. Childish I know but I had a roast dinner at lunch (the school i'm working in at the moment is Jewish and had a Hannukah meal for the children and staff today) and with my cold i'm just not that hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter