What's for dinner thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having Roast beef, roast potatoes, carrots, peas, cauliflower, brussels & yorkshire puds

Roast,rolled belly of pork with a filling of sultana+garlic stuffing mixed with bramley's apple sauce.Mash,cabbage,carrots+gravy.
I also made a jam tart last night for today+we will have custard with it.x.

We're off to Taybarns for lunch, so I don't know what the outlaws have planned for dinner.... (I call them the outlaws as we aren't married yet!)

Bob xoxox

Roast,rolled belly of pork with a filling of sultana+garlic stuffing mixed with bramley's apple sauce.Mash,cabbage,carrots+gravy.
I also made a jam tart last night for today+we will have custard with it.x.

That sounds yummy Michelle....except the cabbage! :sick:

I don't know what we are having as the fridge is empty!!! We will raid the freezer later or get a takeaway. :thumbsup2

That sounds yummy Michelle....except the cabbage! :sick:

I don't know what we are having as the fridge is empty!!! We will raid the freezer later or get a takeaway. :thumbsup2

It's only me+Dd3 that eat cabbage,my Nan drinks the cabbage water :sick: .

If you're interested all i do is empty a packet mix of stuffing in a bowl add crushed garlic,sultana's+half a jar of apple sauce(or chestnut puree is nice)and mix with hot water-you won't need as much as normal as there's moistness from the apple sauce.Spread it all over the belly of pork+roll it up+secure it with cook's string,roast as normal.x.

I had homemade steak pie with veggies & new potatoes

I had M&S Seafood Linguini (dieting this week to get into my Christmas frock);)

I'm having pasta today as i'm working late

last night my friend made a chicken cassarole for after Weight Watchers and that was really yummy! Then we had triple chocolate Weight Watchers puddings.

Tonight I think I might do Jacket spuds with chilli for DH and beans and cheese for me. The kids have asked for sausages.

Takeaway (again!) as Mum's working late to cover for someone whose Mum has slipped on the extreme ice and broken her knee..... :headache:

Bob xoxoxox

It's dancing tonight so it's quick (not homemade) fresh pasta with walnut and gorgonzola with rocket on top and garlic bread:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter