What was the best pin you have traded a CM for?

IWannaBeAPrincess said:
Probably my 39337 Hong Kong Disney Castle in a Frame with rhinestones. I picked it because it is pretty, and I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would trade it, then I found out it was a LE 750, so then I really couldn't understand why it was ever on a CM lanyard!

Oh well, their loss, my gain!

Are you sure you didn't trade for pin number 38996

The pin number you listed is a jumbo pin and very large. This pin is very similar and many people (including myself) had extras to trade.

It still is a very nice pin though! I have a complete set myself :)

I have to say the best pin I traded was totally by accident, I was trying to take a picture and a CM came up to me and asked if I needed help, I looked at his lanyard and there was this cute Donald Duck pin smashing a suitcase, I said "HEY that was me a week ago can I trade with you?" He said "sure", It was dark and when I got to the bus I looked at it and it was a LE500 I was so excited!!!

I pin trade with my kids...don't have my own lanyard (though, truth be told, I am just as into it as they are! lol). Anyway, during our first pin-trading trip earlier this year, we had no clue what were looking for, etc. The only thing I knew was to look for CM pins and to avoid Sedesma. Had no clue about LE pins or anything. Basically, we just picked the pins we liked on the CM lanyards.

I bought a bunch of pins off eBay--most were really junky, though (c) Disney and not Sedesma. For these eBay pins, we ended up with:

--lots of CM pins, including most of the "Villains" set and 4 of the 5 princess set
--the entire 4-pin LE 400 set from the 2005 Spectacle of Pins
--3 of the 4 Monorail pin set
--all 3 of the Best Kept Secret pins (we are DVCers, so we were looking for these for that reason...had no idea that they were "special")

I guess I would call this beginner's luck, huh?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter