What was the best pin you have traded a CM for?

Probably nothing that great to most other collectors but I got a nice CM exclusive 101 Dalmations one at DLP :)

I traded just this past week for a CTT off of a CM lanyard.

Don't find those on lanyards much.

Blessings,
Winnid

Not super exciting but I was happy that my Fiance' was able to score two Chip and Dale lanyard pins (Cheesecake and Zebra Dome) and the Pirate Ship Wheel/Hat Lanyard pin in about 1/2 hour the other night at WDW from CM's. I told him he did well.

I just got back from Disney and got hit with the pin trading craze. I actually had several pins given to me. In Narnia, I asked the CM if he had a cast member pin. He said no-that they were hard to get (my sister traded for one). Right before the exhibit/show he ran over and gave me the treasure chest from the Pirates of the Carribean pin. Later that day after I got off the great movie ride, I asked to see the CM Lori's pins. I was going to trade my Figmet pin for her Figments. She said mine was better, wouldn't trade and gave it to me. Then she saw my Pirate pin said, hold on, went to look at her other lanyard, and brought me the black pirate flag pin, and the wheel and gave them to me. Finishing my set. I also traded for a 1988 Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh pin and a Cast Member Maleficient pin... so for all you experienced pin traders- how'd I do?

Christamae

Cool trades. I lucked into both the Flag and Treasure Chest for the Pirate Lanyard set on the same lanyard at WOS Friday, I was elated! =o)

I went to AK yesterday and found the regional cast coordinator!! I traded for pirate hat and ship wheel, chip and dale with dole whip, pirate jolly roger, and mickey coffee mug with the same person!!

YES!! She had a fanny pack full of pins that she gave to the CMs trading pins. She was the supplier!!

Our last trip we were on a hunt for all the disney tour buses that had been issued. My son had finallly collected all 5 buses by the end of our trip. Finally on our last day we found the Magical Express bus.

jobie61 said:
Our last trip we were on a hunt for all the disney tour buses that had been issued. My son had finallly collected all 5 buses by the end of our trip. Finally on our last day we found the Magical Express bus.

There are 5? I only saw DCL and ME in June.

Deb :surfweb:

Yes there are five, DCL, DME, White Disney Transport Disney, a Red bus with "Where the Party Never Ends" (2005's slogan) and another with the Happiest Celebration on Earth slogan.

I traded yesterday for The Down Town Disney Pin Traders Opening Cast Pin. There are only 7 trading on pinpics.com and quite a few wanting I thought that was a good one.

Last year my 10 yr old and I went to DTD our first afternoon - ready to start our pin trading adventure.

We first went to World of Disney, and met up with a Janitor who spoke very little english! Kyle became friends with him - and traded for 3 lanyard pins!

The next shop, we met a young Cast Member who was training! Her supervisor was so sweet - and was so patient with Kyle. Her lanyard was FILLED with Cast Lanyard pins! We were the FIRST people she ever traded with... so her supervisor taught pin trading ediquette to both her and my son.

After 2 stops, my DS had 7 lanyard pins!
Catrin

Tons of lanyards on our cruise last week. Two complete Chip and Dale sets, almost two full sets of the Pirates Lanyards, lots of Mickey Siggies, Icons, Monorails, etc.

Probably my 39337 Hong Kong Disney Castle in a Frame with rhinestones. I picked it because it is pretty, and I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would trade it, then I found out it was a LE 750, so then I really couldn't understand why it was ever on a CM lanyard!

Oh well, their loss, my gain!

I wasn't sure until I just checked Pinpics. I got a CM Food & Beverage pin with the "2000" logo last week in the MK. Are there really only 200 of these?!?

Steve

We just returned from WDW. Our best trade was the dated CM Hurricane Charlie pin. Couldn't believe someone would give it up.

Happy Pin Trading everyone, I'm heading to MK and DTD Friday, will report back on what I find. =o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter