What made you decide to eat/drink the last thing you ate/drank?

I was waiting for my wife to get ready to drop me off at work and decided I should eat breakfast at home instead of at work.
I didn't like anything we had that was in a box.
So I made an omelette. Because eggs and cheese.

Restaurant? Is this some sort of national holiday where you’ve given the staff the morning off? ;)

Indeed. In the U.S. it's National Creamsicle Day. The staff gets the WHOLE DAY off.

31XIyMHlggL.SX275_SY346_CR,0,0,275,346_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SX275_SY346_CR,0,0,275,346_SH20_.jpg

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-creamsicle-day-august-14/

I'm currently vacationing at the beach in Fenwick Island, Delaware. The restaurant probably used broken up chunks last night's leftover crab cakes for this morning's omelettes. It was very tasty.

Indeed. In the U.S. it's National Creamsicle Day. The staff gets the WHOLE DAY off.

31XIyMHlggL.SX275_SY346_CR,0,0,275,346_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SX275_SY346_CR,0,0,275,346_SH20_.jpg

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-creamsicle-day-august-14/

I'm currently vacationing at the beach in Fenwick Island, Delaware. The restaurant probably used broken up chunks last night's leftover crab cakes for this morning's omelettes. It was very tasty.
:thumbsup2 If anything was ever worthy of celebration it’s the classic orange Creamsicle and I loves me some broken, left-over crab cakes! Have a great day! :wave2:

A bowl of salad with balsamic vinegar dressing because
a.) I need to start eating healthier
and b.) I've been craving it since my wedding reception last week.
I was not disappointed. I'm going back for seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter