What made you decide to eat/drink the last thing you ate/drank?

out for dinner with future in laws and they can't have a dinner without bringing up politics. they are veryyyy set on one side of the scale and I am wayyyyy on the other so I usually just sit there with my mouth shut. I decided to order a second drink and a piece of cake to keep me distracted while they kept talking

iced tea.....I need the caffeine.
Have the grandkids this weekend and I really need it. Several more glasses will follow.

At the movies so buttered popcorn & diet coke. It was REAL butter too. The little theater in our area actually uses real butter

Can we create some kind of revolutionary group to deal with the REAL issue in the world, fake butter at the movies. I still eat it, but it's not the same. Ever.

Haven't eaten since last night (salmon & asparagus for dinner.) This morning I've had one cuppa joe and some water. I'm not hungry and I'm trying my best to stay that way;)

I'm having coffee now so I can wake up. I really wanted to sleep in more today.

Drinking--coffee, because I just got up and NEED it. Plus, it makes the leisurely portion of Sunday morning last . . . "I'll get to x after one more cup of coffee." :D

Eating--Well, technically I'm fasting today, but I cut off a piece of a homemade dill pickle and tasted it. The reason was curiosity--I put over 3 gallons of dills in the fridge yesterday afternoon because I judged the fermenting as done. But I left one jar out to see "what if?" Turns out, yesterday was the mark, as the couple pickles left on the counter were a bit too sour.

popcorn at the movie....because I was at the movie, with no added butter real or not.
DGD likes it and can't have butter, so works for us.
Saw The Meg!! She only hid her eyes once :teeth:

We had a pork tenderloin in the fridge that needed to be consumed and I made a lovely trip to the Farmers' Market this morning. We had a delicious supper of garlicky pork medallions, and new potatoes and carrots with butter and cracked pepper! :cloud9:

Just watered my garden and there was this perfect tomato...so I cut it up, added a little salt, yum!

McAlisters is right next door to the grocery store so it was easy to grab dinner after shopping ☺️

What my wife put on my plate. She loves to cook and is very good at it. Used spaghetti squash instead of pasta noodles, was excellent.

What made me eat what I last ate? I have an empty fridge at home so bought a sandwich out of the vending machine since I didn't have any lunch to bring.

water....just got up and waiting a couple minutes for my fast pass time to start.
Water to sip on while waiting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter