What kind of pins do you collect?

I like collecting the Disney Dogs and Quasimodo pins. DH loves the rides and Donald. DD#1 collects Star Wars pins and DD#2 collects Stitch pins.

I never got into the whole pin scene. To me, they are cold and impersonal. My main collection is cast member nametags. Each and every one was used by a real person; a tangible piece of the Disney magic. I love to imagine what they witnessed as they were worn at their respective parks and places. Pins, on the other hand, are machine-made by the thousands, even millions. Not really all that magical. :confused3

Over here in the UK, the whole family collects Disney Pins. My collection is centered around Annual Passholder pins, DVC pins, and Limited Edition pins. My wife Helen, concentrates on Beach Club pins, Christmas pins, and Disney Cruise Line pins. The two children collect anything and everything.

In Disney over Christmas, the CMs at DTD were so impressed with the children's collections that they gave each of them the "Continuing The Pin Tradaing Tradition" pin.

Between us we have about 1500 pins which for a family in the UK is probably quite good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter