What kind of pins do you collect?

I started collecting pins from each place we stayed and each attraction we visited(Blizzard Beach, Disneyquest etc). Then I added pins that caught my eye(The Parent Trap, Wisconsin pin, and on and on). It's gotten as bad as beanie babies!

Buzz, I absolutely love your Coronado website. We are going back there for the 2nd time this summer. Your pictures are breathtaking! Babs50

Halloween pins,
DLRP pins (AP and the once I like)
Typhoon Lagoon
And pins I like

I collect the Disney movie characters Cinderella, Beauty & the Beast, Snow White & 7 Dwarves, all Disney Princesses and their Princes, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Pinocchio, Lady & the Tramp, Bambi. I collect all the characters in that particular movie. I tend to collect the older movie sets from the 50's and 60's (I'm showing my age here).

I just started a collection of just Luminere.

Mary

I like the Limited Editions and the pins that are dated. I also have the park pins and prefer the ones with all the main characters on them.

DS - Anything Goofy

DD - The Princesses & Minnie

DH - Compulsive pin buyer, anything and everything that catches his eye

We started the pin thing during the Millennium Celebration, now we buy pins where ever we go, not just disney. They are a great souvenir and reminder of family adventures that don't take up too much space and are somewhat unique. With the pins we also like to buy keychains from different locations. The lanyards hang on the walls in the kids' rooms with the key chains dangling from the ring on the bottom.

MamaCatNV

I'm don't care about limited editions or lanyards. I just collect what I like. My favorites are Dick Tracy, restaurants/food, hotels and Christmas.

I collect Stitch, the buses, and Hidden Disney. I also occasional collect patriotic Mickeys.

Most pins I sold off, but I kept the CM nametag pins, and the CM little ID card pins. THOSE are "special". I kept some other CM pins, too (used to be one)

It hurt to sell off my Chip and Dale pins, but it was time.

Hmmm I am not a big collector for pins are a lot of money. I usually get Tink, Ariel, Belle. Anything that I like in general and that catches my eye.

I collect Sleeping Beauty / Princess Aurora ( ONLY in Blue or Briar Rose outfit), and Maleficent. Its very tough to find new stuff for this collection. I will post my collection hopefully this weekend. :woohoo:

Lilo & Stitch and other ones that I see on my trips that I like.

Dh...Hidden Mickey Pins, POC, and Movies
Me...Movies, Attractions, and Elliot the Dragon
The kiddos collect Villains, Tigger and Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter