What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

A couple of dogs. We kept them safe. One was dropped in the evening. We tried to find the owners and couldn't. We couldn't keep at our house because of our dogs. One neighbor kept in heated workshop and too to humane society next day. Other dog was scared and acting aggressive, wouldn't let us near him. We called animal control and were able to keep him in our yard by offering food and water.

In high school/college my group of friends were into pranks. One put an opossum outside my front door, rang the bell and ran. I freaked. My dad (country boy) said close the door, turn off the light, leave him alone and he will leave. It worked!

I'm 42, was engaged on and off for about 4 years until a year ago when we officially separated. Now I'm 100% single with no plans to start dating again anytime soon, I'm just too busy with other stuff to worry about a relationship

I definitely hear that. I guess now that I’ve been single for so long and my ex has obviously moved on, and has a family of his own. I just ready to get back out there. Someday. One day. I’m definitely busy all the time with work, two kids, life in general, so it definitely comes and goes.

My brother once sold the Jolly Ranchers that my mom had sent in for him to hand out to the class as part of his birthday treat (back when we were allowed to bring in birthday treats). Jolly Ranchers were the new popular thing then. He was pretty young, maybe 4th grade? She was very angry. I thought it was genius.

My friends have been doing this a lot! All kinds of treats, plants, gift bags, every holiday and just because.
Sadly, last Christmas was 100% porch-drop as we were not allowed to have any social gatherings, even outdoors. My BFF and I porch-dropped complete festive feasts to 5 families we know. Doing it was a joy and basically salvaged what was otherwise a pretty dismal season. :goodvibes

We've also done countless drive-by celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries and most recently this weekend a complete drive-by wedding. The saddest one though was drive-by condolences when a loved one's father died. Boy, am I ready for life to return to normal.

My dad--- Cars. Most notable one was a Porsche 911 right after he and my mom got divorced. Several times while I was growing up, he'd go out for groceries and come home with a car. It was just unusual because there was no consulting with my stepmom or planning for this--he'd just show up in a new car.

My mom-- yarn

My parents did not, but I have taken my kids out when they were little. I asked for their work and I also wrote a letter explaining that education happens in many ways, not just with books in classrooms.

But, I HAVE pulled my kids out of school - when they were young - to go on vacation, because as a teacher myself, they had a different spring break than I did every year. They were great students and really didn't miss anything that they didn't know already prior to 4th grade...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter