What is your Disney shameful secret?

I do not like the bigger and bigger emphasis on Villains.

We have enough Villains in today's world.

I think the Villains can be fun - BUT I do think they need to be used sparingly. That's what makes it fun! It's great to see them at the Halloween party or other special event, but if they're around all the time then it's gets boring and, yeah, a little weird to be celebrating them.

I think the Villains can be fun - BUT I do think they need to be used sparingly. That's what makes it fun! It's great to see them at the Halloween party or other special event, but if they're around all the time then it's gets boring and, yeah, a little weird to be celebrating them.
I agree here, I think it’s fine celebrating them because there are some very iconic ones. But the whole point of Disney is to celebrate the hero so when the villains are pushed it can’t help but feel forced.

I love that you added that the trash can was themed…. 🗑

When I ride GotG I put on sea bands before I even get into the queue (I also use kids sea bands bc they are tighter and therefore apply more pressure so it seems like they work better).

(I also keep a barf bag from an ill-judged experience on Mission Space Orange; since I’ve had it with me I haven’t needed it! : knocks on wood : 🪵)
It looked like the plastic liner had been recently changed too! The things you think about at moments like those :-)

Minnie Mouse ears are really getting ridiculous. I saw a Scarlet Witch/Wanda themed pair. How stupid are people!? (Don't answer that.)

Last edited:
Newest Shameful Secret: I have been dormant on this site for many years and I see that this thread I started in March, 2008 is still going! My "baby" is 15 ... lol

Still haven't seen Dumbo :/

Hey - welcome back. This thread is always active - it's been a good conversation.

I liked CRT better without the Princesses.....I miss BOG breakfast.
I get more excited planning my trips than actually being in the parks, don't get me wrong I am excited but...it just never lives up to the imagination, you know?
I spend more time thinking up and making my Disney bounds than planning for the trip lol so, in other words, I'm more excited about dressing up than being in the parks. But Hey! at least I'm not chickening out on wearing them anymore so..yay?

I liked CRT better without the Princesses.....I miss BOG breakfast.
I get more excited planning my trips than actually being in the parks, don't get me wrong I am excited but...it just never lives up to the imagination, you know?
I spend more time thinking up and making my Disney bounds than planning for the trip lol so, in other words, I'm more excited about dressing up than being in the parks. But Hey! at least I'm not chickening out on wearing them anymore so..yay?
You are never too old to dress how you like. Especially at any Disney place:
DW and I dress up every night of our cruises for ourselves and we have gotten many positive responses including:
I wish I had brought my prom, bridesmaid, etc gown.
I wish I had thought to dress up a little as I do not get to do so at home.
You two look so good all dolled up, I think it is nice.

Newest Shameful Secret: I have been dormant on this site for many years and I see that this thread I started in March, 2008 is still going! My "baby" is 15 ... lol

Still haven't seen Dumbo :/
Welcome back. This has been one of my favorite reads on this site. I have laughed may times at others, so thank you to all the good times.

You are never too old to dress how you like. Especially at any Disney place:
DW and I dress up every night of our cruises for ourselves and we have gotten many positive responses including:
I wish I had brought my prom, bridesmaid, etc gown.
I wish I had thought to dress up a little as I do not get to do so at home.
You two look so good all dolled up, I think it is nice.
I finally did it for the 1st time back in 2020, dressed up as a Batuu styled Stormtrooper and the amount of cast and and fellow theme park enjoyers that interacted with me really hyped me up. Even outside of the Star Wars area. Made me feel good for all of the work and planning I'd put into it and really made me glad that I didn't chicken out (and really prepped me for my first time cosplaying at a con!)

I was able to sneak an extra ride on BTMRR at WDW last week.

At Thunder they always assign rows from the back to the front so row 1 is always the last row assigned on the train - meaning if they have a party that needs 2 or more rows and the CM doesn't ask for smaller parties to come ahead, they just let that row go empty. The queue space is also narrow so it can be difficult for smaller parties to pass other people in line.

I requested that row thinking that if it happened (I have seen multiple trains in the past pull in with that row unoccupied) I could get an extra ride. I went on the left-hand loading side, took row 1, and after the ride was over we pulled into the right-hand side (where wheelchairs are loaded) to unload.

There was nobody lined up for row 1 so I stayed in my seat not knowing that there was a wheelchair party that was supposed to get on from the exit side. The CM approached me and must have thought I just got on because he told me I was on the next train! So they had me get out on the loading side of the platform so the wheelchair party could ride, and I rode in the front row on the next train.

I finally tried the spring rolls in MK, cheeseburger and the pastrami, they were awful. This is one of many things I have tried after watching Molly from Mammoth Club. Loved her when she was on All Ears, but I seriously question her taste buds. Everything I have tried has been such a let down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter