what is the first thing you touch when you get up every morning?

On a weekday, my phone to turn my alarm off. Then my dog, because she thinks my alarm music means it's cuddle time.
On the weekend it's probably my dog, telling me to get up.

Usually, it's the cat. She's already touching me most of the time. If not, it's the alarm clock, though I actually usually wake up before the alarm goes off - but I still have to switch it off.

As soon as I wake up, I drink a glass of water. Then, I have to admit, I check my phone. It's become a bit of a habit, and sometimes I spend way too much time browsing – you know, online shopping, checking proxibid, social media, etc. But I've been trying to cut back on that and focus more on starting my day with positive intentions. Maybe it's time for a little phone detox.

Last edited:
I'm always picking up my phone, it annoys the hell out of me. It's a bad habit and I want to get rid of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter