What is that "cheesy" Disney detail that you love so much?

Has to be the veteran CMs that are still REALLLY into their jobs, love what they do, and it shows. A few really memorable ones; Yeehaw Bob, Bob our server at Garden Grill (must be a thing with Bobs!), one of the servers in the wine bar in Italy (can't recall his name), and of course who didn't love seeing Barbara at MK https://www.disboards.com/threads/cast-member-barbara-at-disney-world.3424315/
https://www.disboards.com/threads/cast-member-barbara-at-disney-world.3424315/
Great (and sometimes cheesy) cast members can really make the day (and trip) that much more special.

I love the twinkly sidewalks at Epcot too! I also love the song they play immediately after IllumiNations, when everyone is leaving the park. "Promise you will take my hand, as tomorrow comes...we'll go on". *teary eyes*

For me, it's Carousel of Progress. The old-school animattronics are pretty darn cheesy, but I really like the story line and the song, "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ". There's just something about it that makes me smile.
Yes, DH and I LOVED this. It is old, and many people slate it, but it was a highlight for us, and we are really looking forward to going again. It's something special.

Has to be the veteran CMs that are still REALLLY into their jobs, love what they do, and it shows. A few really memorable ones; Yeehaw Bob, Bob our server at Garden Grill (must be a thing with Bobs!), one of the servers in the wine bar in Italy (can't recall his name), and of course who didn't love seeing Barbara at MK https://www.disboards.com/threads/cast-member-barbara-at-disney-world.3424315/
Great (and sometimes cheesy) cast members can really make the day (and trip) that much more special.
We had some wonderful CMs during our trip. They really do make the difference.

I just thought of something else. It's not really a "detail", but I love the cheesiness of the entire Dinoland area. It reminds me of the kind of place that Clark "Sparky" Griswold would have made his family stop at on the way to Wally World.

I just thought of something else. It's not really a "detail", but I love the cheesiness of the entire Dinoland area. It reminds me of the kind of place that Clark "Sparky" Griswold would have made his family stop at on the way to Wally World.
YES! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks it screams Griswold family vacation! It makes me love it so much more

When you're boarding Peter Pan's Flight and the cast member "sprinkles" you with pixie dust, then snaps their finger to lower the safety bar. Such a cool touch that adds a little something extra to the ride.
I LOVE this! On our last trip a little girl was completely blown away when the CM did that. It was so amazing to see that!!

Only on YouTube. The only place to see him is Cosmic Ray's, and he's inside.
Okey dokey, thanks! I've never seen him but want to make sure that I do on my honeymoon! YouTube will be helpfully for those return from Disney blues though :cool1:

It's a Small World is sooo cheesy but I absolutely love it. I was born in Africa, am of East Indian descent and live in Canada... I feel like every other "country" in there applies to me lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter