What have you never done?

skifast22

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone :-) I'm listening to a recent dis unplugged podcast, and was surprised when Kevin said he'd been going since 1971 and has never been to Tom Sawyer island. I found myself thinking how could he have been to the magic kingdom so many times and never taken the raft over to explore. Then it dawned on me. I go to wdw every year, but I've never gone to see Beauty and the Beast live on stage!. I have gone down several times, thinking about possibly giving it a try that year, but when it comes down to it, I just don't have an interest. I've heard the glowing reviews, but I'd rather relax with a beer by echo lake, or jump on rock n rollercoaster again. So, I'm curious for all you other regular visitors, is there an attraction you've never tried?

There are a bunch of things I've never done, but I try to check off one new thing every trip. On my most recent trip in March I rode Dumbo for the first time. It's a classic, but yet I had never been on it. Some things I don't have a lot of interest in, however I will still try to fit them in if the line is short.

I've never been on Space Mountain. The few times I actually tried it was closed. I also would like to do the mini golf someday.

water parks, Disney junior (even when my kids were little...), the more intense side of Mission: Space

I have never been on Astro Orbitor at WDW (have at Disneyland, but the height of the attraction is different there), Mission Space Orange, Frozen Ever After, Ellen's Energy Adventure (did that close?). I'm sure there are some shows or movies, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Astro Orbitor (mainly because no one will ride it with me), Mission Space (pretty sure I'll get motion sick) and Stitch (NO interest!). Not too bad!

Go into Canada Pavilion. Frence movue, Ellen's. Taken train in AK to outposts

Interesting responses so far. Hard to believe some of them but that's the fun of the thread, seeing that even classics like country bears and headliners like test track are there. I have to add disney junior as well. Without kids, there is not much appeal there

Tom Sawyer Island was one for us for a while, but we finally made it a few years ago! Like someone else said, I try to add one thing each trip, but there are some things I don't really even hope to do (like the intense side of Mission Space, or the Disney Junior show).

Never seen any of the stage shows at DHS. Planning to do Indiana Jones in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter