What have you never done?

I have never been on Astro Orbitor at WDW (have at Disneyland, but the height of the attraction is different there), Mission Space Orange, Frozen Ever After, Ellen's Energy Adventure (did that close?). I

ditto on Astro Orbiter, Ellen's Energy, and add in Tomorrowland Speedway. I think those are the only 3 attractions we have't done.

I've never done Splash Mountain, which is DH's favorite ride. Every trip, he pleads, and every trip I chicken out.

AK - Expedition Everest & the train to Conservation Station

MK - Stitch ( did the Alien Encounter)

Epcot - Frozen Ever After

DHS - Rock n Roller Coaster & Beauty and the Beast show

I have never done Rock n Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror. I am way to much of a wuss especially since I've never been on a rollercoaster that goes upside down...

Have not been since Pandora opened, but will definitely do those attractions next time I go. There are 'extras' I've not laid out the money for, but in regards to all of the standard rides/shows/attractions in the 4 major parks, we've done them all. And, we try to do as many as we can every trip. We would much rather experience everything at least once each trip before we start duplicating (The exception is the Peoplemover. We'll do that every day we are in MK. Sometimes, you just need to get off your feet).

I have never done a lot of things. I have never done Dumbo, ToT, Test Track, expedition Everest, SDMT, BTMRR, Or Star Tours. I really want to do star Tours but sadly I am poor sized and, well, I don't quite fit.

I have never done Rock n Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror. I am way to much of a wuss especially since I've never been on a rollercoaster that goes upside down...

Of all of the upside down roller coasters I've ever been on, RNR is by far the most comfortable. You honestly don't even really notice it as being out of the ordinary.

At Magic Kingdom I have done everything except seen the new Happily Ever After.

At Epcot I have never done Mission Space. I was working there when it first opened and planned to do it until I found out it came with its own barf bag and set a record for the most number of protein spills for a ride's opening day. No thank you. It's exactly the kind of ride that usually irritates my motion sickness so not enough Dramamine in the world for me to try it. :sick:

I have done everything at Hollywood Studios.

At Animal Kingdom, there are quite a few things I haven't done as this is the park I spend the least amount of time. Let's see... Maharaja Jungle Trek, Finding Nemo the Musical, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, and everything in Pandora.

Dinosaur, Mission Space, Big Thunder Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, Tower of Terror, Rockin Rollercoaster, Kali Rapids, and 7 Dwarfs. Most of these I won't ride because I know they will make me sick! I also just realized I have never ridden the carousel in Magic Kingdom! I'm going to my next trip. Maybe I will take Dramamine and try some of the others!

So many things we haven't done yet. We also try to check something new off our list each visit. (this year, Pandora. Of course.) :)

Fun thread!

I've never done:
Mad Tea Party - don't want to spin
Carousel of Progress
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster - I want to ride this, but have never wanted to wait in line & gave the FP to my kids

I've never done Stich as reviews were so bad. I've also never done the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin because I've heard Toy Story Mania is similar, but better.

I have two I always say I'm going to do this time but still have never done...Country Bears and Monster's Inc Laugh Floor.

Did Tom Sawyer's FINALLY last trip. Really wished I could have gotten those steps back at the end of the day.

Have never done the Riverboat OR watched a parade.

Never done the Beauty and the Beast show, despite HS being my favorite park and B&tB being one of my favorite Disney movies. Also have not done the Little Mermaid show at HS. At AK, the bird show, Conservation Station/Rafiki's Planet Watch or whatever is out that way (see not even sure what's there), the Lion King and Nemo shows, Triceratops Spin. At MK, Aladdin Carpets, Enchanted Tales with Belle...I think that's all there really. Epcot...nothing. At one point or another, done everything there is to do there.

@Doug S The Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular is one of my favorites. Saw it the first summer then MGM was open and always try to catch it once per trip down there. Great show...as long as it's not raining. When it's raining the show gets drastically shortened as some things are outside the cover of the arena and can't be done in the rain.

As an adult, I've been in 1999, 2008, 2010, 2015 and 2017 and I've never done:
Lion King show
Fantasmic
Nemo show
Tom Sawyer Island
Country Bear Jamboree
Mission Space
Disney Junior live
Flight bird thing at AK
The train at AK to wherever it goes
Primieval Whirl
Ellen energy
Any of the films in any of the countries at Epcot

I took just my son in 2015 then just my daughter in 2017 and tried new things for the first time on those trips. 2015-rockin Roller coaster, Test Track, ToT, 2017: mexico boat ride thing

I'm sure there are tons of other things we didn't do that i'm just not remembering.

I've got quite a few, but hopefully when we return after our November trip, not much will be left on this list!

MK:
Tiki Room
Stitch (no interest in ever doing this)
Astro Orbiter

AK:
It's Tough to be a Bug
Flight of Passage
Navi River Journey
Triceratop Spin
Dinosaur
Kali River Rapids (not really interested)

HS:
Beauty and the Beast show
Disney Jr Live on stage (no thanks!!)
Fantasmic!
Frozen Sing-Along
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Epcot:
Ellen
Mission:Space orange (No way will I ever do this, green was plenty!)
Circle of Life (not interested)
Short Film Festival

Never been on Peter pans flight. I've been on the one at dlp and the queue is always so long at mk and I figured it can't be that much different :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter