What have you never done?

I always say that I'm gonna see the hall of presidents and just never seem to get there...

I've never done the riverboat or Tom Sawyer Island or the Goofy coaster. Also haven't done the Christmas party.

I have never done a lot of things. I have never done Dumbo, ToT, Test Track, expedition Everest, SDMT, BTMRR, Or Star Tours. I really want to do star Tours but sadly I am poor sized and, well, I don't quite fit.

I too am pooh sized and everything you have listed here as never tried I fit with no issues (except SDMT - I fit and have to get my legs aligned just right but I fit). A trick I read on the boards is to pull the seat belt all the way out before you sit down and then slide backwards into the seat. This has worked every time for me. Might be worth a try on TOT, Test Track and Star Tours. Hope this helps and you get on Star Tours - it is one of my DD's favorites.

Honestly, I am fearful that I might not fit on FOP but we shall see soon.

10 trips and i have never done Astro Orbiter, Enchanted Tales with Belle (no interest), Under the Sea ride, waited in line for princesses, Mission Space, Rock 'n Rollercoaster, or Dinosaur. I have issues with motion sickness. We also haven't done the dessert parties due to the cost--we could spend at least one extra night for that. My family has done MS, RnR, and Dinosaur.

Doing a bunch of "never dones" this trip. Never done AK at night, and so no rivers of light. Never done Pandora (well i guess thats for a lot of people!). Never done a tour, doing possibly 2 this time around! Every trip i do a "never done", i like to try something new each time, even if at first i thought i wouldnt like it.

Also never done the water parks, but a day at a water park just doesnt appeal to me. Maybe when i have kids.

Lots, I'm sure! I have been 6 times as an adult since 2008.

Magic Kingdom: Hall of Presidents, Country Bear Jamboree, Liberty Belle riverboat, Enchanted Tiki Room, Stitch's Great Escape

Epcot: any of the movies in the World Showcase except for O, Canada!, Mission Space, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Circle of Life movie

Hollywood Studios: Indiana Jones, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen Sing Along, Disney Jr., Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, It's Tough to Be a Bug, Primeval Whirl

Last edited:
Ok, let me see. I'm sure I'll miss some. I've been to WDW 8 times, all as an adult.

MK:
OP, I've never been to Tom Sawyer Island either.
Swiss Family Treehouse
Astro Orbiter
Tmorrowland Speedway
Space Mountain
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Prince Charming Carousel (or whatever the official name is) - forgot this till someone else mentioned it

EPCOT:
Circle of Life movie at the Land
(I think that's the only one there.)

DHS:
RnRC
Disney Jr show (and I actually like some Dis Jr)
Lights Motors Action (I know it's gone now, but never did it)
Have yet to properly tour One Man's Dream (walked through this year to meet Moana)

AK:
Dinosaur
Triceratops Spin
Primeval Whirl
Have not been there since Pandora opened but plan to ride FOP and NRJ next year
Oh, if we're counting ROL, I haven't done that yet.

Oh, and I just want to say, I LOVE the shows at AK! Nemo, Lion King and Flights of Wonder. Some of my favorite things at WDW.

Last edited:
I have been many times, I have not done Tomorrow Land Speedway, Tom Sawyer Island, Pixar Shorts at Epcot, The American Adventure movie at WS, Circle of Life in the Land, Flights of Wonder at AK. I will experience Pandora and RoL this August.

Thanks for all the responses, was fun reading and thinking how could you not ride that? Lol

I did the College Program and spent a bunch of time in the parks on my days off, and most of the stuff I still haven't done are things I was never excited about to begin with.

Magic Kingdom:
Astro Orbiters
Dumbo (possibly? I don't actually remember)
Mad Tea Party

Hollywood Studios:
Disney Junior

Epcot and Animal Kingdom:
Nada, I went over these parks with a fine tooth comb...but the last time I was there was 2015, and new attractions have been added since then.

At Epcot I have never done Mission Space. I was working there when it first opened and planned to do it until I found out it came with its own barf bag and set a record for the most number of protein spills for a ride's opening day. No thank you. It's exactly the kind of ride that usually irritates my motion sickness so not enough Dramamine in the world for me to try it. :sick:

My understanding was they found a way to tone it down and make that less of a problem -- when I was there in college I rode that thing a bunch of times, no problem. I even used to lean forward and look from side to side, exactly like they tell you not to, because I didn't get enough of a thrill out of it otherwise and I liked being dizzy. Last time we went in 2015, though, I rode it once and had to take a break from rides for an hour afterward. Just can't do it anymore.

That's the same reason I don't ride the Mad Tea Party at the Magic Kingdom -- originally my family never bothered because it's exactly like a ride we could go on any time we wanted at Elitches down in Denver, but now that I'm older I stay off it because I know it'll upset my stomach.

Wish I Never Did:
Rivers of Light
Stitch's Great Escape

Never Done:
Tom Sawyer Island
Impressions de France
Music of Pixar Live

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter