What happens when I don't visit Universal Hollywood on the first day of our 2-day ticket?

Dingdingding

Mouseketeer
We plan to visit Universal Hollywood on our upcoming trip to California. Since we arrive early in the afternoon we thought we could buy a two day pass so we can visit both on the first day for the few hours we have left on our day so we can be sure we can manage to do everything on our full day.

When we bought our Universal tickets we discovered to our dismay a sentence that we should have seen before we bought: "First visit valid only: Thursday, August 24, 2023". I'm now very afraid that if our flight is delayed or our trip from LAX to Hollywood takes too long we won't be able to visit the second day either. It can be interpreted in two ways in my view:

- If we don't manage to visit the park on August 24 we lose one of the two days of our two days-ticket. We don't mind that at all since we're only one and a half days there and plan to leave for Anaheim after that.
- If we don't manage to visit the park on August 24 the entire ticket becomes invalid so we can't visit the park on the 25th either.

Has anyone been in a similar situation or does anyone know what scenario is more realistic? In other words: would our visit on August 25 count as a second visit regardless if we have visited the park on August 24? Do we need to check in on August 24?

Did it worked out for you? Would be interessted in your experience.
Sorry, I missed your reaction.

We didn't have an issue as our flight and lyft to the hotel and park went so smoothly we were there before our planned arrival. So I still don't really know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter