What does your Princess 1/2 marathon outfit look like?

Hey, all! I can't wait to see everyone's outfits. I just finished shopping for my outfit. My wife loves frogs, so this is my tribute to her and to the movie.

While I'm not sure what shorts or shirt I'm wearing (I think I might wear one of my UCSB Women's Swimming shirt because our lady gaucho will be at conference finals at the same time)... I was informed that my friend who will be joining me for the weekend is making me a cape. I have no clue what the cape looks like, but I'm excited to see :yay:

photo.php

Ok, if this doesn't work I give up. Can someone tell me how you got your photos up? Is there a way to do it without going through a photo share site?

I don't have a picture. I'll be wearing a black bondi band with a purple tiara on it, my TNT singlet with a white tech shirt under it, and a pink running skirt. I'd love to wear a costume, but I'm not creative enough and I'm afraid it would chafe me.

photo.php

Ok, if this doesn't work I give up. Can someone tell me how you got your photos up? Is there a way to do it without going through a photo share site?

It looks like you didn't copy the whole address from facebook. I take my photos from facebook also; usually I have to scroll down to get the whole address. When you have your picture, left click and then select properties. Copy the address line, but pull the mouse down to make sure you get the whole thing. I think the addresses for the facebook pics end in jpg make sure you get that. That should work for you!

photo.php

Are those toe shoes running shoes?? I saw them at the store and thought they were swim shoes. Very Cool!!

-nat

Here is my Snow White tiara hat - sewed DDs lightweight tiara on my Nike sweat wicking hat and added the bow for good measure. Yellow sparkle skirt will go over my shorts. Shirt is TBD now with this warm weather.

184366_10150141696775781_642130780_8520324_158576_n.jpg

Here is my Snow White tiara hat - sewed DDs lightweight tiara on my Nike sweat wicking hat and added the bow for good measure. Yellow sparkle skirt will go over my shorts. Shirt is TBD now with this warm weather.

184366_10150141696775781_642130780_8520324_158576_n.jpg

I love it! Where did you find the tiara? I'm thinking mine won't be enough now and so I'm looking for a good way to incorporate a tiara into the outfit.

I love it! Where did you find the tiara? I'm thinking mine won't be enough now and so I'm looking for a good way to incorporate a tiara into the outfit.

either it came with her halloween costume from costco 2009 OR we got it at target around that time. that was when the Snow White love hit our house HARD. They have some at target now. this one did have a plastic medal in middle with pic of Snow, but I took it off as it was coming off anyway. We have lots of tiaras and this one is really light!

Here's mine!! I was going to do a little gold belt, but no time. My friend gave me her bellydancing scarf. But that's loud, really noisy. And DH just pulled his nose at that saying the scarf was too much.

The shirt is a tech-shirt and the bottom is from netted material. The material is soft and breathable. I'll wear green hoop earrings. Hoping to snatch a Bondi Band or Tiara. Else its my plain sweatyband with a Jasmine color fabric wrapped around it. I'm wearing shorts underneath ... hope I don't have to strip in the heat :lmao:

photo-16.jpg

You'll be a fabulous Jasmine s_atl! Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to sweating a lot, I might find a lighter running shirt than what I got at the expo or just ditch it and just wear the costume. I did most of my running in 60s so its not that, its just the extra layer of a thicker shirt and a costume up right on my body. Hoping to find something good at the expo that I can use, it should be pink to match the costume I'm wearing.

183361_1901955714234_1401957031_2185857_5304627_n.jpg

I'm hoping this works. I finally finished my shirt! This was DD's skirt until it got ripped.

181914_1901956594256_1401957031_2185858_1107261_n.jpg

Here's the back- it says "49% Evil Don't push your luck"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter