What does your Princess 1/2 marathon outfit look like?

I still have to do the sewing, but here is my outfit:
180432_10100114310572553_6204802_51612254_1767427_n.jpg

That is super cute, and totally practical! What kind of fabric are you using for the corset part of the shirt?

My friend and I are doing the 5k its our first. Do people dress up for that too or just the 1/2?

Jennifer

I posted a link to my 5K outfit above .....tutu and all....LOL I'm not dressing up for the half, I don't want to babysit anything for 13.1 miles ;)

Great costumes everyone!

DD and I are wearing matching purple/darkish pink UA shirts with blue tulle skirts (I have yet to make LOL - so no photo) we have tiaras but mine is uncomfortable and I'm not sure I'll wear it- I may try it on a hat/visor to see if that helps

Great costumes everyone!

we have tiaras but mine is uncomfortable and I'm not sure I'll wear it- I may try it on a hat/visor to see if that helps

Check out RunningPrincess.com. They have visors and baseball hats with tiaras printed on them. I have the baseball hat and love it. :cool1:

Since no one else has posted yet, I'll post my current outfit!
My outfit isn't too exciting because I would be scared to wear a tutu or costume since I'm too chicken to run outside around here dressed up. I'm hoping to get a different shirt at the expo that's a little more princessy, although I got this shirt to wear at a Disney 1/2 sometime. I'm also toying with the idea of getting one of the princess mickey ears since it would match my skirt, but I'm not sure how I'll like running in them...

2968351200101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

stitchfan18...did you make your headband? if so how...if not where did you get it?!?! i sweat and am looking for a cute way to keep my hair out of my face :)

jess princess:

stitchfan18...did you make your headband? if so how...if not where did you get it?!?! i sweat and am looking for a cute way to keep my hair out of my face :)

jess princess:

I'm pretty sure that she got it from bondiband.

I have a hot pink one just like that and love it!

jess princess:

It's a bondiband. They'll be at the expo, and I'm sure they'll bring tons of tiara bands!

Since I started this thread, I thought I would finally post my outfit.
I did a 4 mile test run on the treadmill last night and it was all good.
Except that I'm use to having a running hat on to absorb my sweat.
And this headband doesn't help with that. Any suggestions? Running with a shammy?:rotfl:
Also, I will probably put some type of Mickey head with a princess crown on my shirt (above where the running number goes).

javascript:gotoSlideShow('http://www5.snapfish.com/comcast2/slideshow/AlbumID=6073817008/PictureID=298608576008/a=37775145_37775145/')

javascript:gotoSlideShow('http://www5.snapfish.com/comcast2/slideshow/AlbumID=6073817008/PictureID=298613098008/a=37775145_37775145/')

I'm not sure if this will work or not.
If it doesn't, can someone advise me on how to post pictures?
Thanks!

Since I started this thread, I thought I would finally post my outfit.
I did a 4 mile test run on the treadmill last night and it was all good.
Except that I'm use to having a running hat on to absorb my sweat.
And this headband doesn't help with that. Any suggestions? Running with a shammy?:rotfl:
Also, I will probably put some type of Mickey head with a princess crown on my shirt (above where the running number goes).

javascript:gotoSlideShow('http://www5.snapfish.com/comcast2/slideshow/AlbumID=6073817008/PictureID=298608576008/a=37775145_37775145/')

javascript:gotoSlideShow('http://www5.snapfish.com/comcast2/slideshow/AlbumID=6073817008/PictureID=298613098008/a=37775145_37775145/')

I'm not sure if this will work or not.
If it doesn't, can someone advise me on how to post pictures?
Thanks!

Your picture didn't show up, but I pasted the url in my browser. How absolutely adorable!! Bondi bands are nice and thin, so maybe wear one of those under your "ears"??

mamacrush, SO cute!

Bounceliketigger, can't see yours.

I am having a dilema, my theme is snow white.

Wearing my yellow sparkle skirt, red had with bow/crown, and i have a great blue shirt....but the shirt though lightweight and vented is long sleeve. I am bringing it however I can't find the right shade blue short sleeve shirt should I go that route. I have a purple one and a turquoise one, so trying to decide which is more snow white. Yes overthinking here...they both will be fine and I will have the long sleeve if I decide that is what I want to try.

Purple or Turquoise? Hmmm........

I also had thin long sleeve shirt options for the 5K and Half, but looking at the forecast, I'm thinking less is going to be more. I guess I need to think it over one more time and just pack and get it over with.

:thumbsup2

Definitely short sleeves. I ran in 50 degrees yesterday in skirt and long sleeved shirt and was so hot I couldn't stand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter