What does your Princess 1/2 marathon outfit look like?

I am just wearing my capris with a yellow Team Sparkle skirt over them. I got a blue shirt with yellow piping a Kohls and will do a red hat with my daughter's snow white tiara sewn on it...well that or a red bow. Simple and comfy. LOVE MY TEAM SPARKLE SKIRT! Very lightweight.

I am just wearing my capris with a yellow Team Sparkle skirt over them. I got a blue shirt with yellow piping a Kohls and will do a red hat with my daughter's snow white tiara sewn on it...well that or a red bow. Simple and comfy. LOVE MY TEAM SPARKLE SKIRT! Very lightweight.

Julie, is the Team Sparkle skirt true to size?

last year i was pretty boring - i wore tights, a light pink tank, and then a hot pink long-sleeved top over the tank. i think it took me until like mile 8-9 before the long sleeve came off...i was chilly!

I guess I will be pretty boring. I am wearing black Under Armor pants, a pink UA tank, and a pink UA jackets. (my cousin works there and gets me a great discount!) I have a tiara that I may or may not wear. I am very much a girly girl, but I am going for comfort since this will be my first race.

I just posted a pictur eon my blog of the top my daughter and I will wear at the 5K, that will go along with a hot pink tutu, still waiting for one to arrive.

For the actual half I think I will just wear my black running skirt and pink tank top and hopefully get a princess bondi band at the expo.

Here's my posting:
http://itslifemaxitout.blogspot.com/2011/01/pizza-wednesday.html

So cute...did you make those shirts? Very nice. I am going to get a bondi band but not for the princess so I will just take whatever is left over. :-)

I got this costume from Leg Avenue, Pink Princess, I would post a link to it but I do not have enough posts yet. ;)

It came with the crown, so i will be wearing that as well. Under the dress, I will have a pink running shirt to protect the costume and a good material against my skin, pink cause it matches the costume. I will have very short running shorts just for the pocket for my phone, short so it doesn't go past the dress. I am also wearing a pink bra to wrap up the outfit to finish it out cause it is to make it a full outfit to run in the spirit of the race, I got it smaller to fit me properly, and it only shows the straps but running in the outfit feels incomplete without it. I feel like this will be lots of fun and hope everyone else enjoys this as well. I do have pictures and possibly will update some from during the race if you are interested. I just hope no one takes it the wrong way, it is a princess race and being a male, I still want to fully be able to experience the race, and run in costume as well. I am doing this to support all of you out there and with no harm intended. I hope to see some of you out there and hope we all finish.

I got this costume from Leg Avenue, Pink Princess, I would post a link to it but I do not have enough posts yet. ;)

It came with the crown, so i will be wearing that as well. Under the dress, I will have a pink running shirt to protect the costume and a good material against my skin, pink cause it matches the costume. I will have very short running shorts just for the pocket for my phone, short so it doesn't go past the dress. I am also wearing a pink bra to wrap up the outfit to finish it out cause it is to make it a full outfit to run in the spirit of the race, I got it smaller to fit me properly, and it only shows the straps but running in the outfit feels incomplete without it. I feel like this will be lots of fun and hope everyone else enjoys this as well. I do have pictures and possibly will update some from during the race if you are interested. I just hope no one takes it the wrong way, it is a princess race and being a male, I still want to fully be able to experience the race, and run in costume as well. I am doing this to support all of you out there and with no harm intended. I hope to see some of you out
there and hope we all finish.

My gay stylist is so jealous. He wants to get dressed up and run with me. Maybe next year.

Don't mean to make people jealous, haha. I am straight though, have a loving girlfriend too, but it will be fun and she will be there to support.

It came with the crown, so i will be wearing that as well. Under the dress, I will have a pink running shirt to protect the costume and a good material against my skin, pink cause it matches the costume. I will have very short running shorts just for the pocket for my phone, short so it doesn't go past the dress. I am also wearing a pink bra to wrap up the outfit to finish it out cause it is to make it a full outfit to run in the spirit of the race, I got it smaller to fit me properly, and it only shows the straps but running in the outfit feels incomplete without it. I feel like this will be lots of fun and hope everyone else enjoys this as well. I do have pictures and possibly will update some from during the race if you are interested. I just hope no one takes it the wrong way, it is a princess race and being a male, I still want to fully be able to experience the race, and run in costume as well. I am doing this to support all of you out there and with no harm intended. I hope to see some of you out there and hope we all finish.

I'm making a point to look for you! I may need to rethink my outfit because I will be so boring compared to you. ;)

Ok seriously post a few more posts and take a pic, I would love to see it and then I can say hi at the race if I see you!

Wow I can't believe nobody else has posted pics.

Don't worry, pics will come, and if you want to take pics with me if you see me there, I don't mind at all, as time is not important as long as I finish the race under 3 hours.

Since no one else has posted yet, I'll post my current outfit!
My outfit isn't too exciting because I would be scared to wear a tutu or costume since I'm too chicken to run outside around here dressed up. I'm hoping to get a different shirt at the expo that's a little more princessy, although I got this shirt to wear at a Disney 1/2 sometime. I'm also toying with the idea of getting one of the princess mickey ears since it would match my skirt, but I'm not sure how I'll like running in them...

2968351200101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

Since no one else has posted yet, I'll post my current outfit!
My outfit isn't too exciting because I would be scared to wear a tutu or costume since I'm too chicken to run outside around here dressed up. I'm hoping to get a different shirt at the expo that's a little more princessy, although I got this shirt to wear at a Disney 1/2 sometime. I'm also toying with the idea of getting one of the princess mickey ears since it would match my skirt, but I'm not sure how I'll like running in them...

2968351200101754954S600x600Q85.jpg

Very cute! I also can't do the tutu for the half so I will do it for the 5K ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter