What decadent thing have you been eating way too much of lately?

I just got back from a week in New Orleans, so I've basically been eating (and drinking) too much of EVERYTHING decadent... but gosh, did we have a great trip!

When I was hospitalized I lost a scary amount of weight...and I've always been thin. When I got out I gained some back but haven't moved the needle past a certain plateau. My docs recommended eating some chocolate and a big glass of milk every night. I have been, and taking a lot of recommendations from the Dis, I've been going through a snack size chocolate or 2 an evening...and its been yummy and fun! Nothing like going to Target and buying $27 worth of candy as an adult. I'll get back to ya'll on the best, but man, I'm loving Skor bars, which I'd never had before!

Haven't read through so I am sorry if it was already mentioned but have you tried or been suggested already to try peanut butter? High in calories and fat should be a helpfully easy way to gain weight.

Bush's baked beans......love 'em but they come out roughly if ya know what I mean!! ;)

738x738_hershey_chocolate_creme_pie.jpg

So bad, found this on sale at the supermarket, was gone in an alarmingly short period of time. Sigh, just bought more ..."for the 4th"... Ummm, yeah sure.

Not technically a splurge, but Outshine Pineapple/Coconut Water frozen bars. A few a day, but they're healthy, right? Real splurge is Dunkin Donuts new frozen coffee.

Just got back from a cruise, where I ate way too much smoked salmon. I could eat my weight in that stuff, either on a bagel with cream cheese, onion and capers, or as part of Eggs Benedict (sub out the Canadian bacon, sub in the smoked salmon). Oh, how I miss it....

Fresh jalapenos. I love them. I buy way too many and put them in almost everything. I can't get enough.

Last edited:
Great Value Triple Chocolate muffins - if anyone has had the warm chocolate melting cake on a Carnival cruise, they are just like that. :)

I knew nothing about them, until DH's brother-in-law shared one with him when they were working on a piece of farm machinery together. So then DH asked me to buy some and I had one. They are so good, too good!!

Another thing lately, not really decadent, but so very good - dark sweet cherries. Love them!! The season for them is short so I've been enjoying more than my fair share. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter