What decadent thing have you been eating way too much of lately?

dumboiu

DIS Veteran
Me: Chocolate chips dipped in peanut butter. (calling it my comfort food........)

When I was hospitalized I lost a scary amount of weight...and I've always been thin. When I got out I gained some back but haven't moved the needle past a certain plateau. My docs recommended eating some chocolate and a big glass of milk every night. I have been, and taking a lot of recommendations from the Dis, I've been going through a snack size chocolate or 2 an evening...and its been yummy and fun! Nothing like going to Target and buying $27 worth of candy as an adult. I'll get back to ya'll on the best, but man, I'm loving Skor bars, which I'd never had before!

When I was hospitalized I lost a scary amount of weight...and I've always been thin. When I got out I gained some back but haven't moved the needle past a certain plateau. My docs recommended eating some chocolate and a big glass of milk every night. I have been, and taking a lot of recommendations from the Dis, I've been going through a snack size chocolate or 2 an evening...and its been yummy and fun! Nothing like going to Target and buying $27 worth of candy as an adult. I'll get back to ya'll on the best, but man, I'm loving Skor bars, which I'd never had before!

Wish I could do that. If I bought 27 dollars worth of candy that will probably mean about gaining 5 pounds or more and I already weigh too much

Wish I could do that. If I bought 27 dollars worth of candy that will probably mean about gaining 5 pounds or more and I already weigh too much

I promise I'd trade you. If you're healthy, value every minute:) Who cares about a few pounds more or less?

Huh? Sounds delish!

Try it, you won't be sorry! Melt one marshmallow on one graham cracker for 12 seconds in the microwave, then sprinkle a bunch of mint chocolate chips on top, and add the other half the graham cracker

Everything!!! Currently in Europe...my favorites so far are beef carpacio, I have had it 3 times now!! Brats in Germany and more pretzels than I can count. The coffee with the cream whipped was off the charts in Austria. Lastly, headed to London in a few days. We will probably try many fish and chips. Any suggestions?

I love Skor bars!!

Ice cream. When it gets hot I crave ice cream - shakes, sundaes, cones, pints. What helps are the tiny containers of Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Dasz sold by some of the grocery stores.

Ice cream---I'm lactose intolerant, and just discovered lactase pills. Making up for a 5 year draught.

Failing with ice cream, but holding my own with pastries. I love a good almond croissant or kouign amman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter