What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

Dh took dd7 swimming this morning,Dh has cut the grass,i planted in my tubs+hanging baskets,and we all ended up out there sun-bathing+playing in the lovely sun-it was really hot here today:) :cool1: .
Will be watching TV,dis-ing+wii-ing later.

Tomorrow is my Grandad's 69th birthday and me,dh,both dd's,Nan+Grandad will be going out for a pub lunch to celebrate.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.x.

thsi morning dd got her skate uk 8.:)
she is 5 so doing well, been ice skating since she was 2 1/2.
school shoe shopping for her.
trip to park to walk my bassett hound.
trip to see friends kids.
(do you see a pattern my life revolves around other people ;)
in between that i have cleaned her room and ours, doen 12 loads of washing and am now staring at the HUGE pile of ironing.
dh and ds (x2) have gone to wembly to watch england, will back 10ish tonight.
tomorrow both boys have footie matches which i will watch, then planning for school monday.
is my life not soo exciting? no wonder i spend all my free time on her planning 2 weeks freedom:rotfl:
tracy

Yesterday we went seeing Dp's cousins first baby,soo teeny tiny.
We decided to visit his mum and dad,and my mum had been down in the morning visiting us,Popped to Asda than ordered a Pizza Hut:goodvibes

Today we've had a lazyday, Chelsea (8) is out playing on her friends Xbox, A (2) is watching toystory for the umpteenth time,Dp is sprawled out on the bed flitting through channels and I am sat here :lmao: Looking at clothes for our hols,and tips:thumbsup2 Making a lovely chicken roast dinner later,then early baths and bedtime.:goodvibes

Have a lovely day all x

It was my weekend at work friday,saturday sunday 7 -7 day shift. So I am now sitting at home with extremey painfull feet (we are not allowed to sit at work :confused3 )

Yesterday I caught up with my cousin & we took her dog for a nice long walk, sat in her garden & got sunburn on my legs:headache:

Today I have done the washing & ironing.

Im really looking forward to this weekend :cool1: A great days shopping with you ( mandy) tomorrow and relaxing in the sun on sunday !

unfortunately i have to work all weekend. dh is looking after the two boys will probably take them to the park if the weather stays nice.

Not much here - probably shopping for paint and suchlike, trying not to eat or drink too much and chilling out. It's raining here today so I hope the weather picks up again :goodvibes

Gardening saturday and sunday will be spent recovering no doubt

Going out for dinner tonight with friends, tomorrow I have a workshop all day, Sunday sorting out things for our upcoming trip.

Tomorrow I am shopping in the morning and going to the Dancing On Ice Tour with my mum in the afternoon. Sunday, I am going out for the day with DBF :goodvibes

Ah long weekend off and what a weekend to be off :teeth: Should of finished at midnight last night at work but finished at 03.30am :scared1: Anyway awake now and time to enjoy the weekend with DH who also has a long weekend but his started yesterday :banana:

Claire ;)

I've got a nice weekend planned too. This afternoon I am picking up my new car (woohoo!), then tonight hubby & I will go for a couple of glasses of White Zinfandel at Frankie &Benny's

Im really looking forward to this weekend :cool1: A great days shopping with you ( mandy) tomorrow and relaxing in the sun on sunday !

I'm looking forward to doing a bit of shopping and having a liquid lunch tomorrow too Nat :rotfl2:

Have a great weekend everyone whether you're going out or chilling at home :thumbsup2

Dd7 has swimming lessons in the morning.Then we will be chilling+having a bbq in the afternoon.A film in the evening,beer or 2,some popcorn+ice cream:thumbsup2 .
Sun-No plans,maybe a pub lunch or another day in the garden if the weathers still good.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.x.

Will try and have a nice day outside with the girls tomorrow, and on Sunday I'm being oh so good by doing Race for Life.

Good luck with the race Joanne. :goodvibes

I have my BIL coming to stay with us later today until Sunday evening....so we will be catching up with him. Tomorrow we are all going to the cinema to see Ironman and then having a BBQ. :cool1:

Sunday probably chilling/tidying up...no plans yet.

Hope you all have a great weekend. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter