What Are You Up To This Weekend ?

its a bit cooler here today so DH has sorted out all the garden toys and binned the broken ones and we (him mostly :rotfl2: ) are cleaning up all the ones that have been stored over the winter :thumbsup2

Still quiet here as Molly is under quarantine

Maybe the first BBQ of the year?

Well, staying in tonight, going to friends house tomorrow night for drinks and a meal, my Goddaughters first Holy Communion on Sunday, then only Monday in work and then Im off for 4 days woo hoo:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Ive just been for a swim in the outdoor pool at my gym and it was lovely :goodvibes It was like being on holiday :dance3:

Another usual weekend here once again :goodvibes , busy washing all the girls summer tshirts and shorts, just hope the sun stay's;) , tomorrow running the girls to ballet and all their other dance classes all day, and then sunday the shopping and hopefully a nice afternoon in the garden with my DD's. Dh works split shift's every weekend:headache: Have a great weekend everyone:goodvibes

This weekend begins my holiday woooo :)...
Celebrating my bday (which is on mon) today with my mum, getting our nails done and going to eataway (thai all you can eat)...
And then tommorow off to london all ready to get the eurostar on monday morning. While we're in london we're going to tgi's and wandering about..

we are off to the New forest for the day today and then to the Pompey match tomorrow(apologies to any Reading or fulham fans for the result in adance):goodvibes

we are going to buy a prom dress for dd today. need to find the time to cut the grass again. tommorow the usual washing and ironing to be done and my mum is coming to dinner.

have a great weekend

kellie

Today i need to pop up m.hill then tomorrow im doing a charity raft race!

well I cant sleep I have been up for hours I am at the holiday inn in brent cross
waiting for everbody to wake up as today is the day we are off to wembley,good luck to Cardiff and Portsmouth hope players and supporters from each club have a fantastic day,and may the best team win .
had a great time last night in leicster square met some great people
Hope you all have a great weekend:wizard:

PLAY UP POMPEY

well I cant sleep I have been up for hours I am at the holiday inn in brent cross
waiting for everbody to wake up as today is the day we are off to wembley,good luck to Cardiff and Portsmouth hope players and supporters from each club have a fantastic day,and may the best team win .
had a great time last night in leicster square met some great people
Hope you all have a great weekend:wizard:

PLAY UP POMPEY

Have a great day Rachel :banana: :goodvibes

No big plans for us this weekend

I'm taking Becky into Coventry this morning, as she wants some shorts. Then tomorrow we're going to have a Carvery meal for Sunday lunch (Mmmm)

Good Luck to all the Portsmouth and Cardiff fans who are off to Wembley today, I hope its a great game and that you have a great day

Have a great weekend everyone :)

A quiet weekend for us as well ! im going to fosse park later and thats all we have planned for now :)

Well the tv's already on and Im settling down this afternoon to watch the FA Cup final. Good luck to both teams and fans and hope you have a great day:thumbsup2

Come On Bluebirds:banana: :banana:

Not a great weekend for me today.....
Today would have been my Dad's 55th birthday-so a little down in the dumps today but will be having a drink later+toasting to him :thumbsup2 .As some of you may know my half-sister passed away Wed night,so i am off to the florist soon to order the flowers+choose what i want.
I have already taken dd7 swimming lessons+been to Asda's.
Sunday--Off to the MIL's as it will be her birthday on Mon,then Roast chicken breast dinner+trimmings when we get home.
I hope everyone has a great weekend whatever you may be doing.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter