What are you afraid of?

lizabu

Disney Maniac
Almost 40 years old and still afraid of the dark :(

I keep imagining all kinds of spooky things hiding in the dark corners of the room.

What's yours?

I will not look at a mirror at night with the lights off when I have to go to the restroom. Remember that "bloody mary" game? Still will NOT look at a mirror.

I also avoid looking out the window at night when I can't sleep and it's dark. Anyone remember that scary movie where the devil was outside looking in and all it showed was two small red lights for his eyes? Still won't look out the window.

PizzieDuster said:
I will not look at a mirror at night with the lights off when I have to go to the restroom. Remember that "bloody mary" game? Still will NOT look at a mirror.

I also avoid looking out the window at night when I can't sleep and it's dark. Anyone remember that scary movie where the devil was outside looking in and all it showed was two small red lights for his eyes? Still won't look out the window.

Those things creep me out too. Your post reminded me of a meme I saw on Facebook (can't figure out how to post images on my iPad)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/55HX/bloody-mary-lol

image.png

I still check for Freddy Krueger under my bed.

I had a mastectomy in 2008.

What wakes me up once in a while in the wee hours of the morning is the fear that my kids could have to grow up without a mom or dad.

Snakes - we have a lot of them (harmless, but still...) up north. I have an irrational fear of one getting inside the camper and slithering into bed with me. :scared1:

Ladybugs..

I will leave a room if I see one and will make someone find it and kill it. :faint:

I am afraid of ladybugs too. Thinking about them gives me the chills.
I am also afraid of those stupid biscuit cans.

I have F.O.B. (Fear of Birds) What I'm really afraid of is when they are flapping their wings and their pecking beaks.

I'm kinda afraid of heights--it depends on the situation. I would never, ever go up to the mountains and spend the night in one of the cabins that are built on the side of a mountain. If I was in one, I could never, ever walk out onto the porch and stand at the railing. I'm talking WAY up in the mountains. *shivers*

I'm afraid of a clawing, hissing cat. But, then again, maybe I should be! lol Cat's claws scare me, I'm so afraid of getting clawed.

Cancer, Alzheimers, and afew other ways of dying...

Anything Pillsbury bread related food item in a can. You know the drill.......peel the paper back, press the spoon, and POP!!!!

Oh and frogs, snakes and spiders, but only Mom spiders that are carrying a gazillion baby spiders on her back. :crazy2:

Spiders...

But also after taking care of my mom and watching her decline from active , vibrant woman to the lethargic unaware woman that she was when she died; I am afraid that my daughter will have to watch the same thing happen to me.

I had the love and support of my siblings , but my daughter is our only and I hate the thought of her having to witness that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter