What are you afraid of?

Drowning.

The possibility of developing Multiple Sclerosis - yes I have a good reason for this one...

:rotfl2: I'll be 50. :lmao: Isn't it funny that a cheep movie prop...2 red lights looking through sheer drapes can still scare me. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Someone here on the DIS knew the movie I was referring to. I can't remember it, but she remembered it too! She knew the exact same movie!

Wasn't it The Amityville Horror? I remember that it was one of the kids who said there was a demon pig, Jodie, who looked in their room. Those were the red eyes!!

Really, though, to look back at it now, a PIG NAMED JODIE is supposed to be scary?? :lmao:

scared to death of being buried alive or being trapped in a very small space underground

This is my absolute biggest fear. A little lesser fear is drowning or being lost at sea, floating around in the open water. Now I'm adding driving or falling off a collapsing bridge - do you open the windows on the way down? With electric windows, how the heck do you get out if you're underwater?

The dark. Especially if I'm alone. I do not sleep well when I'm home completely alone. Lights are on, TV is blaring and I still get freaked out. Luckily, that is rare.

Illness or accident taking my children or me away before they're grown. My child being abducted and never knowing what happened to them.

I can deal with most bugs and critters, though I don't like to and make DH do it.

I never knew those dough cans created such a panic in some. Hand me all your cans of dough, I love that popping sound! :thumbsup2

Caropooh said:
I think you and I could be very good friends! :hug:

Thank goodness I'm not alone! :hug: Living out in the country, we have all kinds of critters, but those slithering demons are the only ones I'm afraid of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter