Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, Wendy:) I am truly happy that things are looking up mainly because you are such a kind and giving person but also because you are so talented and mean so much to the Disney community!:thumbsup2

We are going Dec 10-18 so please let me know if you are feeling up to doing some invites. No worries at all if you can't.

My designs are for 2 kiddos and the names can be combined on the invites (CRT, Akershus, Hollywood & Vine, Crystal Palace). Also a welcome letter would be great but none of this is necessary, of course.

Please please do not feel bad if you are not up to this. I shouldn't even be asking, in all honesty:)

Whitney

I am NOT doing any request at this time - I'm still not 100 % and I'd hate to NOT be able to get to a request. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone - I hope you all understand.

I did make the exception for Noahdove - as she is a dear friend and her request dates are for next year (2011) - so there is NO rush on my part. Again, I hope you all understand - I WILL try to be back soon though.

:goodvibes

BUT - here is a NEW Duffy Autograph Card for all of you!!!

duffyautopage.jpg

hello Wendy,

Could you please make this one for my DH?
"Luc" in May the Force be with You: http://dc191.4shared.com/img/fUAdXSlj/s7/gabjed.jpg
And this one for me:
"Cilvy" in Princess Leah: http://dc218.4shared.com/img/i5SvW_y4/s7/starminnie2010.jpg

1000 thanks!
:tinker: Poussière de fée!

Hi, as stated in my previous post and on the first page - I am NOT personalizing right now. I was in a car accident and I'm NOT officially back to designing yet. I am doing random request here and there, to get back into it slowly - but, I don't want anyone to be disappointed if I cannot get to them in a timely manner. I hope you understand.

For ALL REQUESTERS - when I DO come back full time, I will let everyone know! Thanks for understanding.Wendy

Hi Wendy!
I have just found your thread and think your work is AMAZING! I understand you are not taking requests at this time (glad you are on the mend, hope you are better soon!). I was wondering if there were blank templates of your invites anywhere? I tried your 4shared link but it said the file was no longer there. I would be happy to print out the blank and fill it in by hand. Thank you!!

Hi Wendy!
I have just found your thread and think your work is AMAZING! I understand you are not taking requests at this time (glad you are on the mend, hope you are better soon!). I was wondering if there were blank templates of your invites anywhere? I tried your 4shared link but it said the file was no longer there. I would be happy to print out the blank and fill it in by hand. Thank you!!

Hi, Thank You!! Actually, I don't give out blanks, a lot of us have had problems with people taking our work and selling it on Ebay and other outlets - not only is this wrong, it's illegal. We cannot nor can anyone else sell these designs for profit, due to Disney Copyright laws. So, with this type of thing going on, I as well as a lot of other DISigners don't give out blanks - I hope you understand. Also, I've checked my files, they are all still there - maybe 4shared was down or something, but everything is still there! I am hoping to be back full time soon - I had wanted to wait till after the holidays - but, if your request isn't too large, then I'll try and do it for you. :goodvibes

Thank you! I truely appreciate the offer. :hug: But, don't do it unless you feel up to it. We don't leave until Dec. 10.

I just had three that I was really looking for. I think I can take the blanks from Natalies photobucket for the rest.
Polynesian Luau for The Robinson Family on Wed. 12/15 at 5:15pm
Coral Reef with Candlelight Processional and Illuminations to follow for The Robinson Family Sun. 12/12 at 3:55pm.
Santa at WDW, to Brice & Meredith.
THANK YOU!!!

Hey friend, how are you doing? How was Christmas? I hope you didn't get overtired with all the preparations, gift buying etc...I can't find the invite for 1900 Park Fare that you did for me. Maybe I didn't even ask you for it. I have been busy this evening running invites, mousekeeping envelopes etc and all of a sudden, I panicked as I don't have one. We will be doing that on April 20, 2011,at 7:10pm for Mia, Cole and Casanna...No rush tho..as long as I know I will have it, I just want you to get better fast:) Thank you and have a great start to your New Year:)

Hey friend, how are you doing? How was Christmas? I hope you didn't get overtired with all the preparations, gift buying etc...I can't find the invite for 1900 Park Fare that you did for me. Maybe I didn't even ask you for it. I have been busy this evening running invites, mousekeeping envelopes etc and all of a sudden, I panicked as I don't have one. We will be doing that on April 20, 2011,at 7:10pm for Mia, Cole and Casanna...No rush tho..as long as I know I will have it, I just want you to get better fast:) Thank you and have a great start to your New Year:)

Hey Marilyn - I will make these for you!!! I"ll PM them to you as this thread is CLOSED!

So I have this image in my head of how I want to make our family tshirts but maybe you could help me out. Especially with designing it- I have no idea how to do that!
We're 16 people ages 11 months to 52 years old. On the back of our shirts I want it to be out names with some Disney picture in some cute little way. For instance, I saw this picture somewhere of the castle and then there were balloons over it shaped like mickey heads and each one said a name. I dont neccessarly care for that particular picture, it was just the only thing I saw that had space for so many names. Also somewhere on the back it should say Eisenman Family Vacation 2011. Oh and we're going to Disney World btw.
Here are our names:

Abba - M
Imma- F
Chana- F
Evan- M
Esther- F
Shashy- M
Sarah- F
Shoshana- F
Shira- F
Rachayl- F
Eli- M
Josh- M
Binyamin- M
Racheli- F
Moshe- M
Leora- F

And then on the front I was thinking of it being a Lost or Wanted sign saying something along the lines of "Disney fanatic in adventure of a zippididooda day. If found please return the pack of imagineers wearing these shirts" I dont know, something like that. Im not very creative so if you can think of something better PLEASE do! I would love if you want to change it around if you think of soemthing cuter. I just want the front to be really cute and different, you know? PLESSE HELP US!!! thanks!

Sarah Eisenman

So I have this image in my head of how I want to make our family tshirts but maybe you could help me out. Especially with designing it- I have no idea how to do that!
We're 16 people ages 11 months to 52 years old. On the back of our shirts I want it to be out names with some Disney picture in some cute little way. For instance, I saw this picture somewhere of the castle and then there were balloons over it shaped like mickey heads and each one said a name. I dont neccessarly care for that particular picture, it was just the only thing I saw that had space for so many names. Also somewhere on the back it should say Eisenman Family Vacation 2011. Oh and we're going to Disney World btw.
Here are our names:

Abba - M
Imma- F
Chana- F
Evan- M
Esther- F
Shashy- M
Sarah- F
Shoshana- F
Shira- F
Rachayl- F
Eli- M
Josh- M
Binyamin- M
Racheli- F
Moshe- M
Leora- F

And then on the front I was thinking of it being a Lost or Wanted sign saying something along the lines of "Disney fanatic in adventure of a zippididooda day. If found please return the pack of imagineers wearing these shirts" I dont know, something like that. Im not very creative so if you can think of something better PLEASE do! I would love if you want to change it around if you think of soemthing cuter. I just want the front to be really cute and different, you know? PLESSE HELP US!!! thanks!

Sarah Eisenman

As stated in the title and a few post above - this thread is CLOSED! No request posted here will be done. Thanks

Wendy is busier then expected in her real life. Therefore we are going to close her two threads until life gets a little less hectic for her. She will still be stopping in and periodically posting, but will not be DISigning. She will hopefully be back soon.:goodvibes:flower3:
Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter