Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear about Wendy's accident. Please let her know she's in our thoughts. The same thing happened to me and my husband a few years ago. My husband wasn't hurt but I was same thing, torn neck and shoulder muscles. I feel badly for her. My neck has permanent damage and I know sitting at a computer is really hard on the neck and shoulders. I wish her well in her recovery.
Nanny 3

Wendy,

Sending my thoughts, prayers and good wishes for a full and speedy recovery. :hug: The Jambo Wildbunch Gang misses you and anxiously awaits your return. :thumbsup2

Get well soon. :goodvibes

Wendypooh-

I am new to disboards so forgive me if this is being posted incorrectly. I was scrolling through the thread before posting a request for an invite and found that you and your husband were in an accident. I am so very sorry to hear this and in a new car to boot. What a headache to have to deal with the pain but also the legalities. I will say a prayer for you and your family. In the bad times and the good..... everything happens for a reason, right? Blessing is--- you are both okay! :littleangel:

My sister-in-law and I just love the Chef Mickey invites and envelopes and was trying to use your files to personalize for our trip in 6 weeks. In hopes that another designer or yourself reads this post, could someone please explain how to download one of your invites and personalize from 4shared files?

Thanks in advance!

Denise

Wendypooh-

I am new to disboards so forgive me if this is being posted incorrectly. I was scrolling through the thread before posting a request for an invite and found that you and your husband were in an accident. I am so very sorry to hear this and in a new car to boot. What a headache to have to deal with the pain but also the legalities. I will say a prayer for you and your family. In the bad times and the good..... everything happens for a reason, right? Blessing is--- you are both okay! :littleangel:

My sister-in-law and I just love the Chef Mickey invites and envelopes and was trying to use your files to personalize for our trip in 6 weeks. In hopes that another designer or yourself reads this post, could someone please explain how to download one of your invites and personalize from 4shared files?

Thanks in advance!

Denise

As mentioned...it will be some time before Wendy is back on the Boards so she will not be able to help with your request. Although I know she would rather be helping others right now, over recovering from her wreck.

Wendypooh prefers to personalize her own DISigns as she has seen several of her things and other DISigner's work sold online by random people when blanks are posted. It is illegal to profit from the sale of Disney images which is why we do all of this for free.

You can find blank invitations in Natalie's (Donatalie) shared files. Links to her blanks are in the "meet the DISigners" thread. You can then save the blank invitation to your pictures as a jpeg and then insert it into Word. Then you can insert a textbox over that to personalize it, or you can handwrite the information. Here is a thread with details for how to personalize using MS Word (if you have it): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Wendypooh - I just wanted to say THANK YOU! the time and effort you put into your designs shows and it's so generous of you to share your talent with us. I came across your invitations and they are wonderful! I'm hoping to use a few. Thank you!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

They are perfect and can't wait to be able to actually use them in 11 weeks!

Nini

hi wendypooh, i was wondering if i could pleas get the polka dot mickey head: (2) jenny.jpg with Abbie on it?
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much in advance!

Hi wendypooh,

Can i please request some DISigns from you for our upcoming cruise?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ysThzZmZ/_2__anears.html

with 'Prerana' on it

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yEcvriab/_2__that2.html

with 'Preksha' on it

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yCUJaYZC/arrgcrew.html
with "Raos" on the left hand cormer

Thanks a lot for doing this in advance, i love your designs!

hi wendypooh, i was wondering if i could pleas get the polka dot mickey head: (2) jenny.jpg with Abbie on it?
Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much in advance!

As mentioned on the thread title and in several posts...it will be some time before Wendy is back on the Boards so unfortunately she will not be able to help with your requests.

Hey Everyone!!! :wave2:

I'm not sure how many of you heard - but, a little over a month ago I was in a pretty bad car accident - I'm OK - was injured - but, I'm MUCH MUCH better and feeling good! I'm still in physical therapy - getting easier each day - I'm finally able to sit at the computer again!!! LOL I'm so happy to be back and wanted to Thank those of you who sent me notes and good wishes - you guys are the BEST!!!!

While I am back - I'm back on a limited basis - so, for now - I will NOT be taking any new request - I may do a design here or there - but, PLEASE DO NOT make any new request at this time. I cannot sit here for extended periods of time - so, I'd rather not have anyone disappointed if I cannot get to them!!! I'm hoping to be back in full force soon though!

Again, Thank You for the get well wishes and sweet notes! You guys are the best!!!

Wendy

Hey Everyone!!! :wave2:

I'm not sure how many of you heard - but, a little over a month ago I was in a pretty bad car accident - I'm OK - was injured - but, I'm MUCH MUCH better and feeling good! I'm still in physical therapy - getting easier each day - I'm finally able to sit at the computer again!!! LOL I'm so happy to be back and wanted to Thank those of you who sent me notes and good wishes - you guys are the BEST!!!!

While I am back - I'm back on a limited basis - so, for now - I will NOT be taking any new request - I may do a design here or there - but, PLEASE DO NOT make any new request at this time. I cannot sit here for extended periods of time - so, I'd rather not have anyone disappointed if I cannot get to them!!! I'm hoping to be back in full force soon though!

Again, Thank You for the get well wishes and sweet notes! You guys are the best!!!

Wendy

Wendy,
I am so glad to hear this! I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping that you were on your way to recovery. Good to see you back - even if only for short periods!

Oh, my, Wendy! So happy that you are doing better. I logged on to see if you were still designing and saw the news. Please continue to get better!

Whitney

Hey friend, hope you are gaining and are able to enjoy the beautiful fall weather:) Will you please let me know when you are back and comfortable designing? I was able to make my dining ressies today and believe it or not, I got all that I wanted and when I wanted:) YAHOOOOOOOO....take your time and get lots of rest...don't push yourself....we will still be here.....thank you....

Oh, my, Wendy! So happy that you are doing better. I logged on to see if you were still designing and saw the news. Please continue to get better!

Whitney

Hi Whitney - Thanks so much!!! I am feeling better - phys. ther. is still going on - it's hard, but it's helping!! :goodvibes

Hey friend, hope you are gaining and are able to enjoy the beautiful fall weather:) Will you please let me know when you are back and comfortable designing? I was able to make my dining ressies today and believe it or not, I got all that I wanted and when I wanted:) YAHOOOOOOOO....take your time and get lots of rest...don't push yourself....we will still be here.....thank you....

Hey Marilyn.......... I'm doing good....... feeling better each day! While I"m NOT back just yet - if you post your ADR's - I'll work on them for you, a little at a time. Make sure to include date/time/name(s) :goodvibes

*** Requesters - AGAIN - I am NOT back - so PLEASE do not make any new request at this time. I'm hoping to be back soon - it's still hard for me to sit for extended periods of time and I don't want to disappoint anyone if I'm not able to get to you. Thanks for understanding!!!

Wendy :flower3:

Ok, friend, I have several and I have lots of time for you to do them for me..please don't over do, really I understand pain and recovery..I was in a body cast for 3 1/2 months or so....just take care of yourself..your health comes first and foremost.. Ok, here they are: Invites: Tusker House: Tuesday April 19 8:20am..Mia, Cole and Casanna names all on one invite. Crystal Palace: Sunday April 17 6:05pm Cole and Mia 1900 Park Fare: Wednesday April 20, 6:15pm just for Mia Akershus: Monday April 18 8:25am One each please for:Casanna, Mia, Cole and Timmy(he's my husband..first trip and a few surprises for him) BBB Wednesday April 20 at 9:20am for Mia at the Castle
Also, if possible and I haven't drained you, one for Castaway Cay for Mia, Cole and Casanna April 14-17,2011 Also, please the Boarding Pass one each for Mia, Cole and Casanna....Fight April 13,2011,Airtran, From Rochester, NY to Orlando, Fl.Thank you dear lady, and like I said, no rush and please take care of yourself....You are in my prayers. You better get more rest seeing that your vacation is coming up soon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter