Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for the black polka dot ears for Alyssa & Alana!

You are Welcome!

Thanks for the Wilderness Lodge Welcome letters - they are wonderful! And thanks for the tips on making requests. Have a great day!

You are very Welcome and Thanks for understanding - again, if you need anything else ask away!

They are FABULOUS! Thanks so much!! :tinker:

You're Welcome

:goodvibesThank you so much, now, I will put this with the others...family status better:cool1:I have to dig out my list to see what else I will need from you dear lady:thumbsup2:hug: Again, thank you, I do hope you have had a great time off:cheer2::littleangel:

Hi Sweetie!!! You are SO Welcome!! I'm so glad to hear the fam. situation is better. And you know, whatever you need, just ask - I'm more than happy to do whatever I can for you! You are such a dear to me! AND yes, I've had a wonderful break!! :hug:

Are you meaning you want that written on the balloon design? I think I"m following you.......... but, want to make sure!!! :goodvibes

Yeah, but only if you can with it looking good. Pretty much whatever you want to do. I love your work and will be happy with anything

Thank You

Hi! Your designs are as fabulous as always! You did some for my family last year for our WDW vacation and now I am planning for this year's trip.
Could you personalize these designs for me?:worship:
Thank YOU!!!!

Cinderella design with the name Olivia
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ybGY5m7m/che.html?

Ariel design with the name Emma
http://www.4shared.com/photo/pBTZoClc/lilsiss.html?

Baby Minnie Pillowcase design (one with Emma & one with Olivia)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Thh-ikTG/askeel.html?

Polka Dot minnie head (one with Emma & one with Olivia) But can you do this in purple instead of pink??
http://www.4shared.com/photo/n6i7FPPu/katdot.html?

Princesses Always/Sisters Forever design (with names Emma & Olivia)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/0qyGjGTa/sisters.html?

Big Sis Tink Design: Can you do one that says Lil Sis?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/6xWUOqFg/TinkBigSister.html?

Thanks again So much!!!!!:love:

I love them......Thank You so very much.

Thanks - I'm Glad. PLEASE will you go and edit your post to remove the pics. I ask that ALL requesters PLEASE do NOT quote your designs back to me. It takes up too much bandwidth and space on the boards.

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Wendy
Youre back!!!!
Do you happen to have an invitation for Cantina San Angel? I tried looking in your 4shard and didnt find any
We are having lunch there in november, and thats th eonly invitation im missing.
Thanks
Ana

Wendypooh - I hope you had a nice vacation. Now I could use some help to make my vacation to WDW special. I love all your invites but I am not sure how to go about asking you for them. Do I just put the name of the invite or is there a number to use? Also, is it possible for me to personalize them so you don't have to or will you be able to do that for me? If you do it should I send you a request for each one seperately with the necessary info or make a list for you to go by. I know that I am only supposed to do 10 requests at a time. I appreciate you taking time to teach a newbie how to make requests.

Wendypooh,
Would you make invites for our family for the following places/dates/times? They will all be for the Taylor family.
Sun. 10/3 Crystal Palace 11:25
Mon., 10/4 LeCellier 11:15
Tues., 10/5 50's PT 11:15
Wed., 10/6 O'hana's 5:15
Thurs., 10/7 Donald's Safari Breakfast 10:20
Fri., 10/8 MNSSHP
Thanks so much! :)

Just got a message from Wendypooh and she asked if I would post a note on her thread to let everyone know that she is going to be away from the Boards for an undetermined amount of time. If you have a DISign that you need immediately, please find something from a different DISigner and let Wendypooh know that you no longer need one of her DISigns. Otherwise, when she is back I'm sure she will do her best to finish any old requests. Please do not make any new requests at this time. Thanks!

Just got a message from Wendypooh and she asked if I would post a note on her thread to let everyone know that she is going to be away from the Boards for an undetermined amount of time. If you have a DISign that you need immediately, please find something from a different DISigner and let Wendypooh know that you no longer need one of her DISigns. Otherwise, when she is back I'm sure she will do her best to finish any old requests. Please do not make any new requests at this time. Thanks!

Dolly,

Is everything okay? :lovestruc

Dolly,

Is everything okay? :lovestruc

I got the okay from Wendy to let everyone know why she is away from the Boards. Wendy was in a car wreck last week in her husband's new car (they had it less than 48 hours)...he was taking her out to lunch and some shopping. They were stopped at a light and were hit from behind by a car going around 50 miles an hour. Luckily, her husband was not injured...but Wendy was and the car was totalled. She suffered a concussion and torn neck muscles.

She is getting a little bit better every day but it is probably going to be a long recovery process so it will be awhile before she is back on the Boards. Thanks for everyones understanding!

If you get a chance...send up a few prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

I got the okay from Wendy to let everyone know why she is away from the Boards. Wendy was in a car wreck last week in her husband's new car (they had it less than 48 hours)...he was taking her out to lunch and some shopping. They were stopped at a light and were hit from behind by a car going around 50 miles an hour. Luckily, her husband was not injured...but Wendy was and the car was totalled. She suffered a concussion and torn neck muscles.

She is getting a little bit better every day but it is probably going to be a long recovery process so it will be awhile before she is back on the Boards. Thanks for everyones understanding!

If you get a chance...send up a few prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Oh My!

I will certainly keep her and her family in my prayers. Please let her know that we are thinking of her and hope for a speedy recovery.

Wendy,

Here's sending you some pixie dust for a quick recovery! Get better and hopefully you'll be back to us, at full strength, soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter