Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

I am addicted to Dis glad I found this forum. I know I will get a lot of helpful tips.

Excellent site, really! Tnx you all for sharing pics! They are amazing! Will live here! :thumbsup2

I'm not sure if this is the place to be, but it at least seems like a place to start. I'm looking for an underwater housing for my Sony A-300 DSLR. Does anyone know of a company that sells these? Appreciate any help or leads anyone can provide. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the place to be, but it at least seems like a place to start. I'm looking for an underwater housing for my Sony A-300 DSLR. Does anyone know of a company that sells these? Appreciate any help or leads anyone can provide. Thanks.

Yes they make them :rolleyes1 Ikelite Underwater Camera Housing for Sony A300 but ouch $1350. Ikelite is the best know underwater housing company around. If you were going to take your camera underwater, I would want the best.

Hey all! My name's Samantha and I am new to DisBoards. My kit is currently a Sony a200 with 2 kit lenses and a Minolta 50mm f/1.7. When I went to WDW most recently in January, all I had was a basic Kodak P&S but I have become so interested in Photography since then I have made the upgrade to DSLR!

I feel the same way I will be on this board alot. We arrive in Disney on the 22nd. I love to take pictures. I like to get the not everyday pics. Going to back through this thread now. Have a great day!

Hi all - My name is Nigel and I am a UK user of the DIS.

I have just returned from WDW with a bucket load of photos to share sometime.

Such amazing photos here. I'm looking forward to my first trip using my D40 in December. With time I would be happy happy to shoot half as well as what I see posted on this board.

New to this board and just want to say thanks for all the great ideas for bags.
I have a Nikon D40x with the two "kit" lens, extra flash and have been looking for a better bag. Lots to read and study here. Hopefully Best Buy will have these so I can "touch" them first. I found the Adorama site (thanks for the suggestion on that too!) had good prices. Just don't want to order before seeing it in my hands of trying it on!
Now my only problem is...do I get one just for the Nikon stuff or do I get a bigger bag to hold my small digital video and the small netbook (next purchase) I want. It would make airports easier but I would not be hauling those around every day. :confused3 Just have to do my research.
Also would love the D5000 but there is nothing wrong with my D40x and I love it....what to do, what to do???

My name is Susie and I just discovered these boards last week!(I sound like I'm introducing myself at a 12 step meeting!:rotfl:) How fabulous to combine two things I love, Disney and photography! I can not WAIT to take pics in two weeks! :cool1:

It has been awhile since I uploaded pictures to the boards and I can't quite remember how to do it. Can someone refresh my memory?

Thanks so much,

Peg

Beeinmidair.jpg

I took this picture at Blizzard Beach in May while we were at WDW celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary.

Peg

Hello! I'm new to the Photography board, so I thought I would introduce myself. I just got surprised with a Canon EOS Rebel T1i for Christmas, and I'm really looking forward to learning how to use it. If you've got any tips for books I should get for a beginner to SLR cameras, then I'd appreciate it. :)

We got married Dec. 24, 2009 at Sea Breeze Point. We hired an outside photographer....Jess Cumbie.

Our Wedding Website!!!!
http://themoores.jesscumbie.com/kaitlyn-ryan.html

Our Wedding Photos!!! All 700...
http://www.jesscumbieproofs.com/Wedd...n-Ryan-Wedding

Her website is www.jesscumbie.com
Her blog is http://jesscumbie.blogspot.com

I seriously can't even tell you how UNBELIEVABLY pleased we were/are with her. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her! She does all kinds of sessions... engagement, family, senior portraits, expecting mommy, fashion...ANYTHING.

All pictures shared by my all friends are just awesome...
I never see such collection before...Thank you so much to all them..

hi all, can you point me to some good photography tutorial? i am new to this all and would gladly learn wherever possible

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter