Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

Brisully

DCL Repo Man
Welcome all!!! I am excited to be a part of this new board along with AZJazzy J. Look for many exciting ideas in the next few days!!! :banana:

We've been begging for a place to hang out and talk about photography for a long time so this is great! Brian brings with him a vast knowledge of experience and I love to hang out so between the two of us we'll hopefully be able to grow this area into one where you can come in and feel comfortable. Our goal is to get a loyal group of photographers who will help each other out. We're just starting to come up with great ideas of what we'd like to see so if you have suggestions or recommendations we would love to hear them. The success of this board will be a direct result of you as members so we want to hear from you. And just so you know, we plan on having a lot of fun so don't get too serious or too comfortable because we plan on bringing a smile to your face and help you make some new friends along the way.

Jeff

Brisully said:
Welcome all!!! I am excited to be a part of this new board along with AZJazzy J. Look for many exciting ideas in the next few days!!! :banana:

Thank you Brisully and AZJazzy J. for starting this board. I know both of you guys. I bought some wonderful red, white and blue U.S.A. lanyards from AZ that I wear everyday at work. The best quality lanyards that I have ever owned.

And Brisully, I went fishing with you inside the Epcot lake several years ago. Boy was that fun. Being out on the lake at Epcot before the park opened, sitting back, fishing.

Thanks for moderating this board guys.

Sincerely, Ray :)

What a great board! I am a very amateur photographer, but we have some great photographers here on the DIS, so I plan to come here and read a lot. Hopefully I can pick up some tips that will make me a better photographer.

DH is the main photographer in our family. With the addition of this board, he may actually start visiting the DIS! :)

Good luck with this board :wizard:

hopefully I will learn :rotfl2:

Hello everybody.
I'm hoping that I can learn from hints and tips here, how to take pictures on my Fuji E550 on a mode OTHER than fully automatic.

Those manual settings must be there for a reason !

Great idea to start a this new forum.

Photography has been a hobby of mine for 20 years. Looking forward to reading some good advice/tips here.

I'm so glad this board was started! Looking forward to learning more tricks of the trade!!

I haven't been able to hang out with you two since I sort of stopped doing pins. Mean Laureen on the scrapping board and you guys on this new Photography board...I am in Dis heaven..... :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: I will never get any work done now.

This is a great idea for a board, and I am having alot of fun reading all the posts, and I've even got some ideas for pictures now. I'm glad to hear that you welcome discussion about digital art and photography, and I think I am really going to enjoy hanging out here. Thanks!

So excited about this new area for us photo nuts!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

This should be a helpful board for those photography questions that might sink to the bottom on the community board.

Hi Brian :wave: Hi AZ (?) or Jazzy (?) :wave:

Thank you so much for taking on this great idea for a board. I am looking forward to learning more about a passion that kind of dwindled but just recently came alive! :love: Disney and photography. What a great combo.. Good luck and again, thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter