Wednesday's Spoon Spoon Spoonerism Riddle

Hi Joe,
My name is Angel. I live in PA and visited Las Vegas a couple of years ago and did not realize that it was all the way on the west coast untill I was watching the weather report from our room. Perhaps we have met before ;)
And she didn't realize the people in the movin' pictures in the magic box in her room weren't actually in her room performin' little skits just for her until, well, this post.

Duck- How is the little guy? My oldest always got a fever on vacation... Sometimes he was sick but sometimes I think he was just overstimulated/excited... He would run high fevers 102-104 very quickly for no reason at all. Fun times. Anyway- I hope your little man is feeling better.
Well, as seen by my post times, I'm up a LITTLE earlier than usual. He's congested, and running hot again right now. I think he can turn it off and on at will. Some kinda super power?

Maybe he gets it from his mother's side. She's really into Tink...and when his parents start to have too much fun, he has to take it down a notch, so once again, it's all about him.

Can it be a coincidence that a kid gets sick every night his parents go out for an evening? And I'm not talking every weekend. The first time we left him with someone he was about 16 months old. We had to leave a concert early.

He has to be able to control this, right?

There are people telling me if we ever buy tickets to anything we should make a pediatricians appointment for that morning, just for the heck of it.

Good Morning Ducky....Im sorry the little guy is still sick. I think it's like a rule or something that you aren't allowed to have fun without them. ;)

and you are on a roll this morning.....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good MOrning Riddlers.

Good Morning Ducky....Im sorry the little guy is still sick. I think it's like a rule or something that you aren't allowed to have fun without them. ;)

and you are on a roll this morning.....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good MOrning Riddlers.

Dont encourage him Donna :sad2:

Well, as seen by my post times, I'm up a LITTLE earlier than usual. He's congested, and running hot again right now. I think he can turn it off and on at will. Some kinda super power?

Maybe he gets it from his mother's side. She's really into Tink...and when his parents start to have too much fun, he has to take it down a notch, so once again, it's all about him.

Can it be a coincidence that a kid gets sick every night his parents go out for an evening? And I'm not talking every weekend. The first time we left him with someone he was about 16 months old. We had to leave a concert early.

He has to be able to control this, right?

There are people telling me if we ever buy tickets to anything we should make a pediatricians appointment for that morning, just for the heck of it.

Yes it is a super power. And my son had it too. When he got a little older (4 ish) he could also puke at will. So if either one of us was out of town for a conference or anything there would be vomiting. And a fever. Also able to turn it on for standardized tests, to gain sympathy from visiting grandparents, and if dinner had yucky vegetables. He did eventually grow out of it.

Actually it is a sign of a good immune system. He is trying to cook whatever germ is making him congested. My littlest one (also a boy... hmm.. seeing a pattern here) ran a fever (103 with tylenol) for 7 days straight during the holidays with NO other symptoms.

Hope he feels better and that you all get to have some fun today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter