Wednesday's Spoon Spoon Spoonerism Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers.

Since I know how you love these...let's spoon today! :banana: :rotfl:

A spoonerism is a pair of words that can have their initial sounds switched to form new words. The pairs need only sound the same, not necessarily be spelled the same (power saw & sour paw, horse cart & coarse heart). There may sometimes be one or two connecting words (kick the stone & stick the cone, king of the rats & ring of the cats). Given the following definitions, what are the spoonerisms?

PM ME with your answer: :)

1) a circular depression & a part for a canine actor
2) a container for an alcoholic beverage & an insignificant insect
3) a cunning wolf relative & insect foot coverings

Have a nice day! :teeth:

Stay warm if you are in the frozen tundra like me....if you're somewhere warm....we don't like you today! ;) :rotfl:

:wave:

81_Nancy-Reagan-Head-Shot.jpeg

Just say no...to spoonerisms.

I can't believe you are gonna make people look at THAT first thing in the morning! Let's get to page two in a hurry. :eek:

Well I'm officially two for two now. Two trips with my son, and both times he's had a fever over 102...and both times within 24 hours of eating at Le Cellier. Coincidence???

Well I'm officially two for two now. Two trips with my son, and both times he's had a fever over 102...and both times within 24 hours of eating at Le Cellier. Coincidence???
Oh no!!!! Hope the little hulk feels better:hug:

Good Morning :wave2:

Duck~I hope your little guy feels better soon:wizard:

Duck - hope he feels better

PM sent - spoonerisms suck, BTW

They make no sense to me, but that should not come as a surprise :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter