Wednesday's Spoon Spoon Spoonerism Riddle

Can't believe no one has swooped this yet.

Twooty Hooty. Yay. Now my life has meaning.

Oh..you're life had meaning as soon as you met me! ;) :teeth: :rotfl: :cool1:

A) I edited it -- go look.

B) Limes, not lemons. And salt -- don't forget the salt.

Either works. And would I forget salt? Am I new here????? ;)

Hi Joe,
My name is Angel. I live in PA and visited Las Vegas a couple of years ago and did not realize that it was all the way on the west coast untill I was watching the weather report from our room. Perhaps we have met before ;)

BFF...I love you. :love2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hello everyone! I'm in!

And I must say that I happen to enjoy spoonerisms!!! (Though they're tough, but I still enjoy them).

You mymintydragonycleversmartcuteboy......are back in favor! :love2:

anipilot.gif

Sparky...have a great holiday. :wave:

I think hes cursing at you now Wheatboy!:rolleyes1

It sure seems that way. Oh well. Since I don't understand the Queen's English I'm going go with my own interpretation and respond this way.

Well thank you Scouser. And a good day to you too. Don't be a stranger.

Wheat Thins

Angel, I spotted this guy pulling up in front of neighbors house.....said he could really get into doing some body shots witchya!!!
redneck tatoo.jpg

Ok I promised no more of my neighbor but are his friends out too???:confused3 :rotfl:

Good grief! Who was supposed to be chaperoning this riddle?????

Anyway- Happy Holidays to Scouse-n-Sparky! I hope you have a safe trip, clear skies, fabulous weather and towel animals galore.

Duck- How is the little guy? My oldest always got a fever on vacation... Sometimes he was sick but sometimes I think he was just overstimulated/excited... He would run high fevers 102-104 very quickly for no reason at all. Fun times. Anyway- I hope your little man is feeling better.

Donna- I see your hammer to the thumb and raise you one flat tire. On an icy road. In 29 degree heat (farenheit folks). With a sleeping baby in the car. And a preschool carpool pick up time looming.

Everyone else- Thanks for an entertaining read! popcorn:: I have now password protected my computer to protect my children from accidently surfing through my history to the riddle:laughing:

Aww, I didn't tell our english friends to have great vacas!!:sad1:

I'm sure they already know you wish them well.

Oh yeah, and Tooty Hooty and a half! Where's the trifecta?

Well, I said the first part because I'm pretty sure that even though you forgot to wish the UKers a great vacation, they know you wish them well.

And the second part was because that was the 250th post on the thread, so that was the tooty hooty and a half. I'm just waiting for the 300th post, which won't happen while I'm here, I can already tell.

Angel, I spotted this guy pulling up in front of neighbors house.....said he could really get into doing some body shots witchya!!!
redneck tatoo.jpg

Ok I promised no more of my neighbor but are his friends out too???:confused3 :rotfl:

Oh, that is just wrong on so many levels!

Well it is 4.30 am, so a quick Hi and bye to all the new friends on the disboards - even you Wheaty !!

Britain & USA - 2 countries divided by a common language !!

Still can't quite believe I'm going back to WDW !!!!!!!

See ya' all

Well it is 4.30 am, so a quick Hi and bye to all the new friends on the disboards - even you Wheaty !!

Britain & USA - 2 countries divided by a common language !!

Still can't quite believe I'm going back to WDW !!!!!!!

See ya' all

Have a great time. I mean it.

Wheat Thins

ATTENTION: DUE TO NUMEROUS AND VOLUMOUS (that's a word..I say so) ;) ....THIS WILL BE THE LAST SPOONERISM RIDDLE. so you can all stop complaining AD NAUSEUM to me about it.
I didn't think I was starting a movement with my anti-spoonerism post on page 1. They're just something very personal to me. You see a few years back, my brother was on his way to Washington DC to compete in the Spoonerism National Championships, and well, we never heard from him again. Now just the thought of spoonerizing brings a tear to my eyes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter