Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

Horsey:
thnk-mic02.gif

Paige or Baby Candy Cane Lips...;)
thnk-mic02.gif

Turkey oops..I mean Spike:
thnk-mic02.gif

did anyone tell Tooty there was a riddle today? LOL!

I'm in! I can't stay long today, off to Oklahoma............so I'll miss the feast. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!! :grouphug:

Would somoeone get Sleepydog out of the dishwasher so I can run it before our meal? We do NOT have enough clean dishes for this clan. :rolleyes:

ani112.jpg

:rotfl: I suppose it's a good thing you found him in there BEFORE you ran it. Of course, then you'd have clean dishes and a clean dog...............

:rotfl: Horsie!

I managed to bake my pies last nigth also. But unlike Gram, no smoke detectors went off. So one pumkin pie and one chocolate cream pie ready to go!

I'm in!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I would have told her, but I don't know if you can PM someone on your ignore list?
Ouch. Why are you so cranky all the time? :rolleyes:

Poor Grammy! I just saw her out walking to get her new pies! (click on this!)Grammy needs to walk faster

stupid me, I put the answer in here and then realized it I hope before anyone else read it. :rotfl2: btw pm sent!!!

Can someone show Angel where the gas tank is. :rolleyes:
woman-with-car-trouble.jpg

Bye Turner!

I did not see the answer PM. Are you blonde too?

horsegirl said:
Poor Grammy! I just saw her out walking to get her new pies! (click on this!)Grammy needs to walk faster

I haven't left yet :3dglasses

But that was full on freaking(NOF) funny. That will show you young whippersnappers :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And am I gonna have to show a leg pic to prove I can move :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: cause if I got NOTHING else I got banging legs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

horsegirl said:
Can someone show Angel where the gas tank is. :rolleyes:
woman-with-car-trouble.jpg

Bye Turner!

I did not see the answer PM. Are you blonde too?

I didn't see it.......I think you were safe.

Bye Centaura. Have a happy happy! :wave2:

horsegirl said:
A. I am flattered that I have a part in this! Thank you, my Goddess.

B. This is the longest riddle in the history of the riddle.

C. I need more coffee to be in.

D. I want Tooty to sit next to me. :love:

good morning my little, Pumpkin Pie :love: I will sit next to you but you must keep you hands to yourself THIS time :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
good morning my little, Pumpkin Pie :love: I will sit next to you but you must keep you hands to yourself THIS time :teeth:

Uh huh....and this is the reason we have NO FOOD on the riddle today! ;)

horseandcantw8.jpg

Lemondrops with Tooty and Horsey. ;) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter